America's image worsens under Trump

webfact

3 minutes ago, vinegarbase said:

Really? You do know that he doesn't even take a dime in presidential salary? What other president is willing to do that and how is that not putting the interest of the country above his own?

I have to repeat myself, not even Monthy Python could come up with all this tragic comedy we have seen lately! Impossible. 

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I have to repeat myself, not even Monthy Python could come up with all this tragic comedy we have seen lately! Impossible. 

unfortunately------------J Cleese has passed 80,

the guys would have had a field day with

a - us election campaign

b - us presidency

c - brexit

the whole world would have laughed their balls off

Just now, melvinmelvin said:

unfortunately------------J Cleese has passed 80,

the guys would have had a field day with

a - us election campaign

b - us presidency

c - brexit

the whole world would have laughed their balls off

The World has laughed their balls off at all three. Unfortunately the joke's wearing a bit thin now.

4 minutes ago, vinegarbase said:

I see you can't respond to intelligent debate. You made the false claim Trump does nothing to put the countries best interest first and I showed you a perfect example of him not accepting a $400k/year salary which clearly is in the best interest of the country. Typical leftist who can't see past the log of bias wedged in their eye. 

Are you serious? He put his interest first, and 400k? Is not even enough for his monthly travel expenses going golfing! Just get real for a second. A man claiming he have been greedy all his life, suddenly stop being greedy? And you talking about intelligense? 

Have you been to a Trump rally? Do you feel home among the crowd? Do you aggree in his statements ? The whole world shaking their heads because of all stupidity coming from his actions and out of his mouth. He even take a pissing contest with Arnold! A f pissing contest! Talking abaut Alfa male huh

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Speaking of America's image, I'd never thought that our President would be made a total laughingstock on such a regular basis like Trump.  Sure comedians have attacked all Presidents prior.  But not in such an really embarrassing way.  I mean....

[Stormy Daniels Identifies Trump’s Penis From Mushroom Lineup on ‘Kimmel’]

Of course, Trump deserves it.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, vinegarbase said:

I see you can't respond to intelligent debate. You made the false claim Trump does nothing to put the countries best interest first and I showed you a perfect example of him not accepting a $400k/year salary which clearly is in the best interest of the country. Typical leftist who can't see past the log of bias wedged in their eye. 

The man/child putting anyone or anything before himself???

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Trump golfing

Trump golf cost to tax payers

Tell me, is this also in the best interest of the country? Let's see if you can respond to intelligent debate.

Edited by Becker
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, vinegarbase said:

Really? You do know that he doesn't even take a dime in presidential salary?

And of course that could just be another of the many lies (5000 and counting) he has uttered since elected...….so there is no way to prove it.

No way at all.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Speaking of America's image, I'd never thought that our President would be made a total laughingstock on such a regular basis like Trump

Well he is too stupid to know that people are laughing at him...………he thinks they are "laughing with him". Go figure.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Spidey said:

More relevant is the fact that he takes visiting heads of state to Mara Lago, rather than Camp David. The cost for each of these little sojourns runs into $millions, all of which is trousered by his golf club and paid for by the state. A nice little earner for Trump Inc. No doubt some tax fiddles available too.

Also insists that lobbyists stay at Trump Tower if they want his ear. More millions for Trump Inc.

But, but, but....he (allegedly) donates his 400k salary to charity!

Edited by Becker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Becker said:

But, but, but....he (allegedly) donates his 400k salary to charity!

How many thousand lies has he been documented to have told since he became POTUS? Chalk another one up.

Even if it were true it would be part of some fancy tax dodge.

Ever seen the campaign video where he proudly proclaims "I'm greedy, very very greedy, hugely greedy"?

Even though 400k is a paltry sum compared to the millions he's making out of the presidency through the back door, he wouldn't even give that up if there weren't some way of clawing it back.

Edited by Spidey
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Spidey said:

How many thousand lies has he been documented to have told since he became POTUS? Chalk another one up.

Even if it were true it would be part of some fancy tax dodge.

Ever seen the campaign video where he proudly proclaims "I'm greedy, very very greedy, hugely greedy"?

Even though 400k is a paltry sum compared to the millions he's making out of the presidency through the back door, he wouldn't even give that up if there weren't some way of clawing it back.

You're absolutely correct. There isn't a moral bone in his orange body.

Edited by Becker
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/2/2018 at 10:10 PM, rtr4 said:

Same can be said about Cnn which totally lost the credibility in my eyes by staging their reports and also heavily biased just opposite to Fox

It is easy saying that ... However we have the FOX censored News right here and right now. Got that?   ????

Fox has repeatedly done this for 15 years that I have paid attention to them. I am talking about NOT reporting a news event and then, at best, three days later they include at the bottom of their online feed with some mealy mouth deflection or slant.

This was News that FOX decided Their viewers should not know about. If that isn't Repug Con, lets keep them dumb I don't know what is.

• Sad 1

Just now, LomSak27 said:

It is easy saying that ... However we have the FOX censored News right here and right now. Got that?   ????

Fox has repeatedly done this for 15 years that I have paid attention to them. I am talking about NOT reporting a news event and then, at best, three days later they include at the bottom of their online feed with some mealy mouth deflection or slant.

This was News that FOX decided Their viewers should not know about. If that isn't Repug Con, lets keep them dumb I don't know what is.

It's the Murdock mantra throughout his media empire:

"Treat the viewers like mushrooms, keep them in the dark and feed them s**t."

• Sad 1

Just now, iroc4life said:

BUT, where he is going on policy I agree with and most Americans do. The liberals are freaking out and its pushing the country further right period.  

I would say likely over 80% of Americans have never been outside of America so that same % wouldnt care what the other countries think of them haha

"BUT, where he is going on policy I agree with and most Americans do." - not according to the polls.

"I would say likely over 80% of Americans have never been outside of America so that same % wouldnt care what the other countries think of them haha"

No worries, close the door and switch the lights out. Bye bye America.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Spidey said:

"BUT, where he is going on policy I agree with and most Americans do." - not according to the polls.

"I would say likely over 80% of Americans have never been outside of America so that same % wouldnt care what the other countries think of them haha"

No worries, close the door and switch the lights out. Bye bye America.

bye bye spidey

• Like 1

As we can see there is a lot of slagging-off of Trump on this and many other threads with a minority supporting this muppet, so to save some folks sanity, let me suggest something……………….

It takes a particular type of person to support and stand up for a draft dodging, many times bankrupt, corrupt, misogynistic, lying, philanderer, one who slandered an American hero and who is morally bereft of anything resembling a normal human being, so why do they do it?

Some might argue that it could be that they are on the same intelligence level as this clown, or others might state that they see nothing morally bankrupt about him and are mirroring him (NLP), which could say a lot about his supporters, but of course I couldn’t possibly comment.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, xylophone said:

As we can see there is a lot of slagging-off of Trump on this and many other threads with a minority supporting this muppet, so to save some folks sanity, let me suggest something……………….

It takes a particular type of person to support and stand up for a draft dodging, many times bankrupt, corrupt, misogynistic, lying, philanderer, one who slandered an American hero and who is morally bereft of anything resembling a normal human being, so why do they do it?

Some might argue that it could be that they are on the same intelligence level as this clown, or others might state that they see nothing morally bankrupt about him and are mirroring him (NLP), which could say a lot about his supporters, but of course I couldn’t possibly comment.

Nice argument, Just call the people who disagree with you dumb and go about your business. That worked when you were 8 years old, must have the same mental capacity as an adult then, right? 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, iroc4life said:

Nice argument, Just call the people who disagree with you dumb and go about your business. That worked when you were 8 years old, must have the same mental capacity as an adult then, right? 

You have missed the point........not talking about the people who disagree with me, but about those who support this idiot.

Disagreement is part of life, liking and supporting this clown is another matter altogether.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Darkside location,Is that the Harlem of Pats Darkside or fantasy , if so its the rich you dont realy like, and Americas image hasn't gone down in Capitalists eyes. Is that clear enough.Id love to live in the States 

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

More deflection and personal attacks rather than staying on topic. America has gone down in everyones eyes, except Israel. I live amongst lots of wealthy people Thai and farang, my next door neighbour is American and earns shedloads in Iraq. Guy opposite is Canadian and is a well paid digital nomad. Both much prefer living here than their own countries.

If you want to live in the States, what's stopping you?

Trump. 

• Sad 1