America's image worsens under Trump

webfact

6 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

The next guy is just waiting. It could only get better after Bush. What followed was massive spying on each and everyone of us and Obama did shit. 

Huh, Obama to,,,,, dam, I thught he was one ot the better. 

7 minutes ago, Slip said:

This is the 'world news' forum.  They report on what is in 'world news'.  Sadly for the U.S. Trump's particular brand of international diplomacy leaves a sour taste in the mouths of other nations and their peoples according to this survey.  

please provide a link to one positive story about trump on this forum. Again only bashing.

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

There is anti communism, Islam, Thai government, Israel, Brexit, Enviromentalists, balcony jumpers club, and many more on this forum. But a a world "leader" there comes a lot of issues about hwo Amrica is run, and what they do, because it impact most of us who participate here, not only amricans. 

Comprende Amigo? 

Si.

please provide a link to one positive story about trump on this forum. Again only bashing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Si.

Sorry, My personal opinion on that man does not have room for anything positiv about him. Even if I try my best on a non biased political view, I find none. 

2. On TV? I read many argue he makes Amerika great again. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Can you give the same link in the international press?  I'm not having a dig at you.  I'm just suggesting that most international news is anti trump in the same way that other aspects of international society are.  As an example, the man was laughed at by his peers publicly at an international forum the other day.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Si.

Well, if you just report the facts about Trump, most likely the story is going to be negative. If a story quotes Trump, most likely there will be falsehoods and lies which it's the duty of a good journalist to point out. Maybe you think a journalist should just be a stenographer?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

please provide a link to one positive story about trump on this forum. 

Not gonna happen.

The man is a total moron.

Americans voted for him. Unbelievable!

American Women voted for him. Even more unbelievable!

Edited by Phuket Man
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Slip said:

Can you give the same link in the international press?  I'm not having a dig at you.  I'm just suggesting that most international news is anti trump in the same way that other aspects of international society are.  As an example, the man was laughed at by his peers publicly at an international forum the other day.

Peers?  Peers implies equals. The US has no peers ????

48 minutes ago, Hummin said:

There is anti communism, Islam, Thai government, Israel, Brexit, Enviromentalists, balcony jumpers club, and many more on this forum. But a a world "leader" there comes a lot of issues about hwo Amrica is run, and what they do, because it impact most of us who participate here, not only amricans. 

Comprende Amigo? 

Yes, Americas politics (Money) affects the world. Thats what Trump is fixing and when the money stops flowing to these "allies", The anger and backlash is disparaging. Sort of like a divorce ????

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

is there some reason that Thaivisa only posts anti American stories like this constantly?  all anti President Trump and anti America bashing and HATRED 24/7.

There are Americans on this forum. How about if Thaivisa bashed the UK 24/7 and give the USA a break.

Posting facts about how "trump" has massively degraded the image of the USA in the world is entirely legitimate and something Americans should learn about if they didn't already know.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

The only positive i can see, is that he will not be there forever, sorry no link.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

I read and then saw the clips about how Trump was laughed at during his address to the UN. Quickly hit the FOX news network  ....NOT A WORD   :biggrin:

What are the Cons forever whining about ... the mainstream networks slant the news ... . Hey at least they report it. True to form, if it is something that doesn't fit in FOXWORLD, they just don't print it.  Just cultivating a nation of ignorant know nothings.

Same can be said about Cnn which totally lost the credibility in my eyes by staging their reports and also heavily biased just opposite to Fox

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

is there some reason that Thaivisa only posts anti American stories like this constantly?  all anti President Trump and anti America bashing and HATRED 24/7.

There are Americans on this forum. How about if Thaivisa bashed the UK 24/7 and give the USA a break.

Seems forum led by dems ????

• Like 2

I'll be honest I haven't read much of the article beyond that he mistreated or insulted Canada.

I heard from a friend about how he treated Trudeau, I was laughing. I didn't expect Trump to respect the sack of dung.

when America was trying to stop the floodgates of immigrants and refusing them, Trudeau was telling them to come to Canada.

this was the result:

https://www.therebel.media/exclusive_migrant_men_students_nb_school

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/sudden-influx-of-syrian-refugees-overwhelmed-n-b-high-school-documents/

I don't keep track of the additional headlines but i knew of these ones because it's close to home.

46 minutes ago, iroc4life said:

Yes, Americas politics (Money) affects the world. Thats what Trump is fixing and when the money stops flowing to these "allies", The anger and backlash is disparaging. Sort of like a divorce ????

The Germans, French, British, Italians, Swedes, Finns, Danes, Dutch, Belgians, etc. are all recipients of US Govt. money? I suspect you pull your information out of a place similar to where Trump gets his.

9 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

The Germans, French, British, Italians, Swedes, Finns, Danes, Dutch, Belgians, etc. are all recipients of US Govt. money? I suspect you pull your information out of a place similar to where Trump gets his.

Yes, As in NATO and protection. If the USA pulled out of Europe and said they were on their own, Russia would waste no time in taking the continent. They have all used the US since WW2 for their protection and not maintained their own military. FACTS

22 minutes ago, iroc4life said:

Yes, As in NATO and protection. If the USA pulled out of Europe and said they were on their own, Russia would waste no time in taking the continent. They have all used the US since WW2 for their protection and not maintained their own military. FACTS

Because it was not in the USA's interest to be there? Most Americans understand that. Of course, if you're Donald Trump and have a special and peculiar relationship with Vladimir Putin, perhaps you have other interests that you put ahead of the USA's.

1 minute ago, bristolboy said:

Because it was not in the USA's interest to be there? Most Americans understand that. Of course, if you're Donald Trump and have a special and peculiar relationship with Vladimir Putin, perhaps you have other interests that you put ahead of the USA's.

Or if your Europe Liberals, its been like that since 1949 so now your entitled to it, you get upset when your called out on it ????

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bristolboy said:

On a more basic level, the post you quote is 100% fact-free despite loudly proclaiming "FACTS".  

2 minutes ago, iroc4life said:

Or if your Europe Liberals, its been like that since 1949 so now your entitled to it, you get upset when your called out on it ????

Can you try that again in English? Thanks.

8 minutes ago, iroc4life said:

Maybe what's upsetting "Europe Liberals" is when Donald Trump does things like defending Russia's invasion of the Ukraine.