Chinese "fake" guides slammed for telling compatriots rubbish about Thailand

webfact

3 hours ago, animalmagic said:

Which means that it has already been spread throughout China to the quality tourists who now come here with preconceived ideas on how to behave towards and respect the people here.  The fact that it is old news is irrelevant - As Churchill or Mark Twain (depending on which google reference you prefer) said, 'A lie travels halfway round the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.'

What do you expect when you promote sex shows to the ‘rural’ Chinese reinforcing their perception that pattaya IS A SEX CITY ?Chinese place sex workers low in their social structure and a country that has a whole Sex city lined up is not high up there  in their mind.

2 hours ago, lazeeboy said:

I see nothing wrong here all statements seem true to me as for a Chinese colony ,well they are bending over backwards to keep them coffers coming in .

I was at "Chinese Festival" Shopping Mall (former Central Festival) in Chiang Mai yesterday.
A lot Thai employees, some Westerners, some Thai tourists. But most people there where Chinese residents.
Or did I missunderstand the situation ?

Just now, Ctkong said:

What do you expect when you promote sex shows to the ‘rural’ Chinese reinforcing their perception that pattaya IS A SEX CITY ?Chinese place sex workers low in their social structure and a country that has a whole Sex city lined up is not high up there  in their mind.

What utter cobblers.  Pattaya is not a 'whole Sex city,'  It has a raunchy nightlife area but that in no way covers the whole city.  You'll be telling me next that there are no sex workers in China, or that there are so few they are almost invisible!

They are right to criticize this. Sometimes misinformation from fake Chinese tourist guides, and misinterpretation of useful tips by fast lane VIP guests can cause some small misunderstandings…

39823fb8-656a-4bc5-bda0-443eaf6f92e6_zps

Edited by Lupatria
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Khun Loong said:

I thought it was a Chinese colony? Isn’t that why immigration officials let Chinese push to to front of ques at the airport? And say nothing when they piss and spit on the walls at the airport toilets because they couldn’t be bothered waiting for a spot at the trough.

Why bother to go to the toilet?  I did see a chinese piss in the waste basket in the check-in hall.

29 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

They are right to criticize this. Sometimes misinformation from fake Chinese tourist guides, and misinterpretation of useful tips by fast lane VIP guests can cause some small misunderstandings…

39823fb8-656a-4bc5-bda0-443eaf6f92e6_zps

OMG! 

27 minutes ago, barmatt said:

Its all true so please stop coming to Thailand.  ????

From what I've seen they come here to their colony to gawk at the ladyboys and farangs on walking street. The tour guide was just warming them up.

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2018 at 4:17 PM, overherebc said:

When I was a kid I believed all the chinese had narrow eyes and buck teeth because eating too much rice constipated them and they 'strained' a lot on the loo.

I thought it was forcing orgasms 8 or 9 times per hour masturbating, think what face you would need to pull to climax 9 times per hour

56 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

From what I've seen they come here to their colony to gawk at the ladyboys and farangs on walking street. The tour guide was just warming them up.

Thats the oldies the young guys are invading the gogo's and soi's