Yahoo Mail - Is It Working For Anyone?

thaipulse

Anybody else experiencing trouble?

I tried in 3 browsers and nothing gives me a yahoo email page or a home page.

BUT, yahoo chat works.

Access to all other websites appears normal - actually quite fast - so I think there's a major problem at Yahoo over the last 3 days.

Anyone?

Vern

Working for you - where are you located? Th? where?

It's been over 3 days. I've rebooted about 9 times over 3 days.

I'll clear cache and stuff see if there's any effect.

Yahoo Mail works fine for me. Just used it a minute ago.

Try rebooting.

Try Tools, Yahoo services , Sign in.

Yahoo, My Yahoo and Yahoo Mail all work for me, I can connect. There is one of these type posts every two weeks or so. Typically attributable to DNS problems at the ISP or time-outs based on the lost bandwidth due to the earthquake near Taiwan.

In general Internet speeds have been noticeably slow for me today (CSLoxInfo ADSL Bangkok).

I am also getting problems logging into Yahoo and even accessing the various folders when I finally manage to login. It eventually times out or even comes up with the following message. Access denied Your system has been configured to deny access to this URL. Because this url was and improper/obscene website or your package is localnet.

For assistance contact your network support team.

This message I guess must be from my ISP True judging by the use of and in the sentence

"Because this url was and improper/obscene website or your package is localnet".

I have tried this on two computers now and I am getting the same problem. IT used to happen mainly from late afternoon through until I retired for the day but it is now happening this morning.

I also have a Thai friend using a dial up connection with Anet who says he is getting the same problem.

Edited by pitrevie