"Stay away from my daughter!" - angry Thai father shoots man at Tesco Lotus

webfact

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bullie said:

"She rejected his advances".  Next time read the article first, please.

The article doesn't tell WHO said so? The father of the young lady, or another family member, or herself, privately, without any member of the family eventually influencing/controling her?

NOT same-same, very different, wouldn't you say? ...Or when you do know more, please tell about it!

In this country I would not be surprised if someone leveled a gun at me for just honking the horn. This guy was well beyond that, and with a long history of unwanted advances towards a man's daughter. He's lucky he still breathes.

If the wounded guy has no important connections, I bet the old guy gets a suspended sentence.

2 hours ago, oldrunner said:

Thai male ego strikes again, only this time Daddy strikes back to protect his daughter. Would be more interesting to know girls age but the fact is that this man needed more definitive data to ensure his amorous intentions were really unwelcome.

Is U-Then even a Thai name, nickname or otherwise?

Sounds more Burmese or Vietnamese to me.

Just now, bangrak said:

Incredible, terrific, fabulous ...that a fake guy like you might be real!

Oh l are real and come with reccomendations. For services rendered. Lots of scum on the streets. Unfortunate for many family's. Dad would have fitted in perfectly in Afghanistan. He may have earned a fast promotion as well son.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Outside in the parking lot waiting for the cops was 71 year old Suchart with a .22 gun. He was with his wife and family in a Toyota in parking area 8C

No wonder there are so many 40 + year old, never married spinsters in Thailand.

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Indeed they might...because as we all know, shooting an unarmed man is a classic feature of self defence.

He should have armed himself before he started messing around with people's daughters.... ???? 

1 hour ago, AGareth2 said:

and what particular charge in the penal code have you chosen?

It shouldn't be too difficult for the charges to be decided upon.

Especially for those involved in law.

I'm fairly sure shooting unarmed men violates any number of codes.

6 hours ago, transam said:

I wonder if the guy got the message....????

Who in their right mind would want to be anywhere near anything that came from the loins of that "Gentleman"

No I can't be bothered to read what it was all about

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Ok.. that is scary now to know that people brings guns to shopping and god forbid anyone will be perceived looking at a child or young girl the wrong way, that is crap and i don't care how you look or come close to someone child...

Getting like America...

(such crimes in america would probably only get in the local news as it was not a multiple shooting)

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

The man was warned to stay away from the daughter, but no mention of whether the daughter was encouraging him.

What part of "Muang district police chief Pol Col Phaitoon Phitaktham said that the victim had tried to flirt with the suspect's daughter for two years. She rejected U-Then's advances." did you not understand, then?

1 minute ago, Bill Miller said:

What part of "Muang district police chief Pol Col Phaitoon Phitaktham said that the victim had tried to flirt with the suspect's daughter for two years. She rejected U-Then's advances." did you not understand, then?

The policeman said not the daughter, do you not understand?

8 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Erm...he shot and wounded an unarmed man.

Prior to charges being decided upon, the first priority is to decide the adequacy of the brown envelop - after which all things will happen as arranged.

3 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

What we do not know is did she rebuff them ...or he (the farther) considered him not a worthy suitor for his daughter??? 

Archived