Jump to content

"Stay away from my daughter!" - angry Thai father shoots man at Tesco Lotus


webfact

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

 

I learn't quite early in life that when your advances are rejected, if you continue chasing the said female, you are basically 'pissing into the wind', and it is time to move on and try elsewhere.

Quite a lot of Thai males don't seem to have the same mindset.  

And some American judicial figures.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Erm...he shot and wounded an unarmed man.

Very probably but it says the the victim banged on his car first.  The old guy was 71 and I can see a lot of threat coming from the young guy in this.  I would say there is probable cause for a self defense plea and for me I hope he takes it.  I would defend my daughters from these animals too.  No problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

The man was warned to stay away from the daughter, but no mention of whether the daughter was encouraging him.

She rejected U-Then's advances. in the OP.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, usacb500biker said:

Why Shoot him, Call the cops, Most Thais have little faith in the Police. Stick a 22 in his Face he will walk away,shoot him, old man go to JAIL.You cant shoot a person even if he was breaking the car windows, Call the Cops !!!!..  Think, You dumb As_  !!  You go too Thailand Jail and sleep on concrete floor with 90 other convicts, Enjoy. If he tried to leave then shoot his truck tire....

But he just might be in jail with a big......☺️

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

The man was warned to stay away from the daughter, but no mention of whether the daughter was encouraging him.

 I suggest you read the article  " She rejected U-Then's advances. "  ... That means she was NOT encouraging him 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, johncat1 said:

 I suggest you read the article  " She rejected U-Then's advances. "  ... That means she was NOT encouraging him 

I Suggest you read the previous posts. 

The points already been made about a dozen times. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, The manic said:

He defended his daughter against a stalker and possible rapist.

And that has nothing to do with deciding the charges against him.

 

Consequences at trial yes, but he did shoot an unarmed man.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Bluespunk said:

And that has nothing to do with deciding the against him.

He shot an unarmed man.

 

  He was armed with his fists and he was using his fists to attack a car which he was sitting in .

   One punch could have killed the old man and the old man wouldnt have physically been able to defend himself , so, bullet it was 

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, car720 said:

Very probably but it says the the victim banged on his car first.  The old guy was 71 and I can see a lot of threat coming from the young guy in this.  I would say there is probable cause for a self defense plea and for me I hope he takes it.  I would defend my daughters from these animals too.  No problem.

A lot would, but that wasn't what I was commenting on.

 

It's fairly obvious what the charges are.

 

He did shoot an unarmed man.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

 

  He was armed with his fists and he was using his fists to attack a car which he was sitting in .

   One punch could have killed the old man and the old man wouldnt have physically been able to defend himself , so, bullet it was 

Again, that still doesn't change what the charges are.

 

It might influence the sentencing and consequences, but not the charges.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Bluespunk said:

A lot would, but that wasn't what I was commenting on.

It's fairly obvious what the charges are.

He did shoot an unarmed man.

 

   What are the charges ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The father being 71 and the stalker deciding to escalate this matter by banging on the car while they cowered inside, was left with hardly any workable option's.

phone police is one option but they are not always swift in dealing with Thai on Thai problems. and this had been going on for two years.

The father had already told Romeo to do one but then he gets Physical I would say a suspended sentence for dad and Romeo to be enlisted in an attitude adjustment course that the Army have been known to favour and if Romeo contacts the family again he should have one nut removed

and this is to continue with his other nut and other parts if he does not comply, until Romeo gets the message. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, toofarnorth said:

U Then banged on the window , old chap said it's you then , I will shoot you then u waste of space you.

He was only asking for directions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Ok.. that is scary now to know that people brings guns to shopping and god forbid anyone will be perceived looking at a child or young girl the wrong way, that is crap and i don't care how you look or come close to someone child...

Hmmm, the guy had been after her for two years and she said no? Bit different from looking at a child?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Ok.. that is scary now to know that people brings guns to shopping and god forbid anyone will be perceived looking at a child or young girl the wrong way, that is crap and i don't care how you look or come close to someone child...

Hmmm, the guy had been after her for two years and she said no? Bit different from looking at a child?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Again

Read my first post on this.

 

   Your first post on this topic "Erm...he shot and wounded an unarmed man." doesnt show what he has been charged with .

  You later stated "Again, that still doesn't change what the charges are."

So, what has he been "charged" with ?

Do you know whether he has actually been charged with anything or do you just think that he has ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, petermik said:

That,s the way to do it...if he doesn,t respond to a reasonable request shoot the bugger....that will teach him :clap2:

 

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Erm...he shot and wounded an unarmed man.

 

A fact typically overlooked by the TVF cadre.

Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, sanemax said:

 

   Your first post on this topic "Erm...he shot and wounded an unarmed man." doesnt show what he has been charged with .

  You later stated "Again, that still doesn't change what the charges are."

So, what has he been "charged" with ?

Do you know whether he has actually been charged with anything or do you just think that he has ?

I never said what he was charged with.

 

I said it's not that hard to decide, in response to the quote you fail to include in the above.

 

He shot an unarmed man.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

 

   Although he was unarmed , he did bang on the other guys car and he had been harassing his daughter for a few years .

    If you behave in that manner , its quite likely that you will receive some retaliation 

At age 71, mr suchart is in no position to physically confront the abuser... he can only retort with a handgun . I emphasized with him. I may do the same in his shoes. Wound but not kill. That will teach the bugger. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, happy chappie said:

Of course the police will be scratching their heads what to charge him with as this is Standard practice in Thailand.he was warned before hand so that sort of makes it ok.

Shot the guy in defense of own life if the guy is acting aggressively towards an old man...? How is an old man of 71 years of age going to defend himself without some sort of hardware ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...