"Stay away from my daughter!" - angry Thai father shoots man at Tesco Lotus

webfact

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Attempted murder, murder if he dies.

One would have to consider that he deliberately shot him in the leg not intending to kill him, so probably Something like "intentional wounding and endangerment to life", nice to see the cops are first reviewing the evidence before charging.  

One would have to consider that he deliberately shot him in the leg not intending to kill him, so probably Something like "intentional wounding and endangerment to life", nice to see the cops are first reviewing the evidence before charging.  
You do realise there is a mighty big vein in your leg right?

14 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Prior to charges being decided upon, the first priority is to decide the adequacy of the brown envelop - after which all things will happen as arranged.

Well done you got it over in one, I had extreme difficulty earlier in this thread far too subtle I reckon 55555555

41 minutes ago, Basil B said:

What we do not know is did she rebuff them ...or he (the farther) considered him not a worthy suitor for his daughter??? 

Try reading the OP then you will become enlightened

Unless you choose not to believe what is clearly stated there

3 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

I must be the luckiest person alive !

In 58 years on this earth I have never held a gun yet have not been seriously physically or sexually assaulted , robbed or murdered...good eh 

Don't worry, there's still time.... 

6 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

I must be the luckiest person alive !

In 58 years on this earth I have never held a gun yet have not been seriously physically or sexually assaulted , robbed or murdered...good eh 

Obviously you are not American.

1 hour ago, blackhorse said:
1 hour ago, Basil B said:

Maybe he did not...

2 hours ago, blackhorse said:
2 hours ago, Basil B said:

They are Thais, they don't know that.

13 hours ago, colinneil said:

The man was warned to stay away from the daughter, but no mention of whether the daughter was encouraging him.

Anyone here know what the prospects are female companion-wise in the uk these days for males over 50?
Serious question, serious answers.

7 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Oh dear !...on just reading the title at first,  I thought the upset dad was refering to a pot bellied,  shirtless farang,  mongering his teen daughhter !!

You wouldn't hear about such a case; the Farang would pay 50000 to the happy dad, and keep bonking.

18 hours ago, ezzra said:

Ok.. that is scary now to know that people brings guns to shopping and god forbid anyone will be perceived looking at a child or young girl the wrong way, that is crap and i don't care how you look or come close to someone child...

Trying to get my head around this one, not sure about the meaning

1 minute ago, oldlakey said:

How do you know that

Because I learnt English and reading comprehension at a young age and unlike a lot of posters here I read the whole article before I comment. Try paragraph 6 in the OP. Cheers.

1 minute ago, starky said:

Because I learnt English and reading comprehension at a young age and unlike a lot of posters here I read the whole article before I comment. Try paragraph 6 in the OP. Cheers.

Already done that my man, try going back a few hours and read the "WHOLE" of the thread, our man Colin has already been corrected

Please try and keep up after all it's very simple English being used on here

Have a nice day

36 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Already done that my man, try going back a few hours and read the "WHOLE" of the thread, our man Colin has already been corrected

Please try and keep up after all it's very simple English being used on here

Have a nice day

Hahahaha. Well my man I don't spend all day and night on Thaivisa and I posted to Colin as soon as I read his post which coincidentally was before I read the whole thread. I don't read the thread and then go back to make comments. I'm sure Colin won't mind we get along quite well. I am also pretty sure Colin doesn't need you jumping I'm for him. I'm not the one that needs to keep up I am afraid. Do keep trying however. Cheerio 

12 minutes ago, colinneil said:

The policeman said she rejected his advances, nowhere is the daughter quoted.

If anybody believes what a policeman here says, more fool them.

I did say apparently col. Wasn't haven't a go at you mate bit early in the morning for insults.

1 minute ago, starky said:

I did say apparently col. Wasn't haven't a go at you mate bit early in the morning for insults.

In the OP it states police colonel, not daughter.

In my 2 involvements with the police here, both occasions police colonels lied.

They will say what they think will get them the biggest envelope, truth has nothing to do with it.

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

They will say what they think will get them the biggest envelope, truth has nothing to do with it.

Yep the word apparently still covers all that col. I didn't say the jacks here weren't all lying mutts. I said what I said. It may be true it may not. Neither of us know. 

9 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I put it to you Colin, that on the day in question police colonel Somchai Liesabunch "allegedly" took a witness statement from miss Nong Worriedwatherfatherthinks that she had never seen the victim previous to the incident little lone had his ???? in her mouth. Lol. 

Archived