Pakistani Christians held in visa crackdown

snoop1130

Pakistani Christians held in visa crackdown

By The Nation

b4a74bb335ca57841790b4962e82ee08.jpeg

Immigration police on Wednesday rounded up 100 Christian Pakistani asylum seekers who have overstayed their visas or lack any visa.

Acting Immigration Police chief Maj-General Surachate Hakpal ordered checks of Soi Charansanitwong 12 in Bangkok’s Bangkok Yai district.

Surachate told a press conference that 52 Pakistanis were arrested on charges of overstaying visas and five others for having entered the Kingdom without a visa.

The police said they had also arrested 43 Pakistani children.

He said all would be blacklisted and deported.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30356189

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-10-10

just lookng at those photos of chinese origin people telling pakistan origin people to leave thailand. Someone should tell junta state Cp group to emigrate back to china and live happily ever after. After all folks the language of this land is sanskrit not chinese

3 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The police said they had also arrested 43 Pakistani children

I hope they read them the Thai version of their Miranda rights. Make sure you put those cuffs on tightly. Kids have notoriously skinny wrists. 

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Pakistan is not a fun place to be Christian. 

Pakistan is not a fun place period.

From the total arrogance and rudeness at their Bkk embassy to get a visa, to the tricky client who tried to tell my consulting staff that I had agreed to massively extend the scope of the agreed and signed contract consulting work, and no payment ever for the work performed, to the total lies by the same Pakistanis to my company colleagues in Vancouver indicating that I had promised free consulting work in Vancouver, then obnoxious demands to my Vancouver colleagues to come good with free consulting work they claimed I had promised, none of which was possible. 

Such nice people.

7 hours ago, humbug said:

just lookng at those photos of chinese origin people telling pakistan origin people to leave thailand. Someone should tell junta state Cp group to emigrate back to china and live happily ever after. After all folks the language of this land is sanskrit not chinese

Nope, i like mr. CP and the other chinese businessmen. Without them there wouldn't be any big companies in Thailand and no Makro, CP-shops and much more. We need more of them actually so they start pricefighting.

Don't worry, they will be on a flight to Scandinavia pretty soon . Just publish their story in the local media and "organizations" will pay for everything and they will be on their way, sponsored by the Norwegian and Swedish state,   Not joking here. 

2 hours ago, Thian said:

Nope, i like mr. CP and the other chinese businessmen. Without them there wouldn't be any big companies in Thailand and no Makro, CP-shops and much more. We need more of them actually so they start pricefighting.

Makro is a Dutch company. 

9 hours ago, overherebc said:

The stupid belief that your imaginary god is a better god than another person's imaginary god is the main reason for 99% of the worlds problems.

No it is the stupid belief that your opinion is more important than somebody else's that causes problems.

4 hours ago, balo said:

Don't worry, they will be on a flight to Scandinavia pretty soon . Just publish their story in the local media and "organizations" will pay for everything and they will be on their way, sponsored by the Norwegian and Swedish state,   Not joking here. 

well it must be correct if you said it on the TVF 

6 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Looks like an extra 100 new Labour voters for Comrade Corbyn to me

Corbyn prefers muslims, he would probably send them home.

The only Christians he likes are in the Provisional IRA or some "dissident" group.

5 hours ago, balo said:

Don't think so. Wrong religion.

1 hour ago, rott said:

No it is the stupid belief that your opinion is more important than somebody else's that causes problems.

So what you're saying is that my opinion on stupidity is not as important as your opinion on stupidity. God's on your side???

Makes it easier to understand why some religions have the teachings of 'believe in our sky god or we will kill you.'

You can believe in whatever imaginary god you want, I really don't, just don't ask me to.

If Thailand government deport them, they will be killed 100%.

On internet, you can see, Pakistan government is going to hang Christian woman Asia Bibi.

I condemn this action. The criminal should be arrested without question but just over stay is not a major crime for which death punishment is given.

11 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

It seems to work for the economic migrants to Europe.

but only for those European countries with more than foolish immigration (come in for free!) policies:

no passport? never mind

dont know your age? never mind

dont know which country from? never mind

cant read, write? never mind

have big family to follow later? never mind

have lots of family members, friends in EUR already, all islamists? never mind

6 hours ago, Thian said:

you just enjoy your chinese temple at home, 7-11 was started by Japanese, the world can cope very well without naff chinese copies and naff copies of shops and services. 

Archived