Pakistani Christians held in visa crackdown

snoop1130

4 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

Makro is a Dutch company. 

Then they wouldn't claim their bread is "baked fresh every day" with a production date of 3 days ago. On top of the they even have a huge picture of a farang baker hanging next to the text.

Only Thai can do such things...

1 hour ago, overherebc said:

So what you're saying is that my opinion on stupidity is not as important as your opinion on stupidity. God's on your side???

Makes it easier to understand why some religions have the teachings of 'believe in our sky god or we will kill you.'

You can believe in whatever imaginary god you want, I really don't, just don't ask me to.

Nobody has asked to, and forced you to believe in anything. It's you ranting up about 99% of world problems because of people with faith which is not true. If you don't like religion and culture then perhaps move to a communist country to remind yourself that you are just a monkey with no purpose in life since it's just a matter of natural selection. I'm 100% sure you'll feel more satisfied since 99% of your problems will instantly be resolved. 

16 minutes ago, racket said:

Nobody has asked to, and forced you to believe in anything. It's you ranting up about 99% of world problems because of people with faith which is not true. If you don't like religion and culture then perhaps move to a communist country to remind yourself that you are just a monkey with no purpose in life since it's just a matter of natural selection. I'm 100% sure you'll feel more satisfied since 99% of your problems will instantly be resolved. 

You're assuming wrongly that I have problems. I suppose my bad hip could be classed as a problem, maybe a result of my past sins?????

Hopefully common sense will prevail and even though Thailand is not a signatory to the 1951 Convention or the 1967 Protocol on treatment of refugees, it will respect Non-refoulement of this group of people. 

Pakistanis claiming to be Christians is the latest ploy by Muslim illegals worldwide to achieve asylum status.  Another major ploy is adults claiming to be children. This ploy spoils the chances of genuine Christians who are dreadfully persecuted in Muslim majority countries. The Thai Authorities need to be on their guard against such despicable behavior. 

10 hours ago, balo said:

Don't worry, they will be on a flight to Scandinavia pretty soon . Just publish their story in the local media and "organizations" will pay for everything and they will be on their way, sponsored by the Norwegian and Swedish state,   Not joking here. 

I doubt they'd want to go there, the Muslims would kill them.

19 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

It's good that they are rounding up the over-stayers and those who don't have a visa at all...about time. The amount of hoops I have to jump through to be legit is crazy and why should the scammers/blaggers get a free ride. 

Yes but headline says "asylum seekers".  So far i know asylum seekers are allowed to stay until their case is pending.

20 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

It's good that they are rounding up the over-stayers and those who don't have a visa at all...about time. The amount of hoops I have to jump through to be legit is crazy and why should the scammers/blaggers get a free ride. 

Can’t you have a bit of compassion for people who are being rounded up in their own country, murdered, left with nothing. So you have to fill in a few forms, lucky you that all you have to deal with 

people like you give all us foreigners a bad name

posters here slating the Thai authorities for enforcing the law.. <deleted>?? What do you suggest... an open door policy to the almost 4 million oppressed Christians living in Pakistan? They would immediately be followed by another 4 million Muslim Pakistanis pretending to be Christians no doubt. You don't solve the world's problems by absorbing them. What about ever other oppressed group, what about every other poor, malnourished, disaffected, disadvantaged, subjugated, I'll-treated person in the world.... do they all get a free pass as well?? Or are you happy with a handful of each to ease your conscience? 

21 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Thai government never fails to disappoint these days.  How terribly sad

...and then the Thai government will eventually have to ban pork etc and make everything halal. Today, in some countries (non-Islamic) Pizza Hut, Burgher King etc does not serve pork and are halal - my main grouse is I miss my Bacon & Ham pizza.

Edit

If I am not mistaken, Belgium is having many problems after taking in 'refugees'.

22 hours ago, humbug said:

After all folks the language of this land is sanskrit not chinese

The official languge of this land is Urdu, but more peple speak Panjabi, Sindhi, Saraiki and quite a number of others.

Sanskrit?.... not sure??

7 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

How can THEY arrest what the Authority recognised as ASSYLUM SEEKERS?

CHILDREN should be given special care not arrested?  Heartless operation if not gutless.

Do you now "identify" people by their religious affiliation?  

Look at the problems they create in what once was a peaceful country >>> 

If each country is left to solve their own problems that they themselves created, this world would less 50% of the existing problems.

It is mostly the 'do gooders' that exacerbate issues, IMHO

22 hours ago, rott said:

No it is the stupid belief that your opinion is more important than somebody else's that causes problems.

Most religions are a belief system based on fairy tales. Your intolerance of somebody elses view and personal attack ...methinks you are very religious or a member of the CCP. Get over it & stop criticizing people for having an opinion, that's what this site is ...  duh!

14 hours ago, Ridler said:

Can’t you have a bit of compassion for people who are being rounded up in their own country, murdered, left with nothing. So you have to fill in a few forms, lucky you that all you have to deal with 

people like you give all us foreigners a bad name

With billions of people in the world and population growth coming from countries in the middle east & africa &  several catholic countries we are all coming to the conclusion we can't save the world, we are running out of food, space & resources so if you have more than 2 kids, its your problem, not mine. Stay home & fight for your rights, freedom, space & we'll send guns & condoms.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:27 AM, Thian said:

Nope, i like mr. CP and the other chinese businessmen. Without them there wouldn't be any big companies in Thailand and no Makro, CP-shops and much more. We need more of them actually so they start pricefighting.

Agree, much more competition would reduce prices and would also mean more opportunities, and that also means laws which prohibit companies (conglomerates) from uncontrolled expansion and uncontrolled takeover of other businesses. 

Until that occurs we remain in the picture of 85% of Thailand's' wealth and business opportunity is controlled by just 5 Thai families.  And while this remains we will continue to have a massive gap in incomes... (one of the biggest gaps in the world).

Archived