Rejected Thai husband covers wife and son in gasoline and threatens to electrocute them

webfact

Rejected Thai husband covers wife and son in gasoline and threatens to electrocute them

3PM.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A Thai husband and father covered his wife and son in Gasohol 95 as they were eating dinner then plugged in a shredded electrical cord he had brought with him and attempted to electrocute them.

The wife and mother said that only when the breaker kicked in and there was a power cut were their lives saved. 

A neighbor intervened and the husband fled the scene. Police are now hunting him as a matter of urgency.

Police in Sri Racha were called to some rental rooms in Surasak sub-district yesterday evening at 9pm where in Room 15/230 they found thirty one year old Pranom Khoonkhunthot and her nine year old son Folk shaking in fear. 

Gasohol 95 had been thrown over them and there was the stink of petrol throughout the room. There was an empty 400 ml plastic bottle lying on the floor. An electrical cord that had been shredded with the copper wire exposed was lying on the ground. 

The lights were out. 

Pranom said that the man responsible was Prasit Saewkhunthot or "Too", her husband and father to their child. 

The couple had split up two months ago and on October 2nd the husband had tried to reconcile with her and she had refused. 

Prasit then kidnapped his son and took him to Samut Prakarn. Prasit threatened to kill his son if she did not get back together with him.

Not knowing what to do she decided to play along with him and agree, reported Daily News. 

Later she went back on her agreement. She said that as she and her nine year old were eating their evening meal when Prasit came in with a bottle of gasoline and covered the room and them with the fuel. He then produced an electrical cord from a bag. 

The cord was shredded revealing the wires. He threatened to electrocute his wife and son and plugged it in.

"The breaker kicked in and there was a power cut," said Pranom. "That was the only thing that saved our lives".

In the commotion a neighbor came in to help and Prasit fled the scene. 

Police are studying CCTV and have applied for an arrest warrant for the husband as an urgent hunt began. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-11

RE - "The breaker kicked in and there was a power cut," said Pranom. "That was the only thing that saved our lives".

Good to see that the common electrical issues for once became beneficial and even saved lives.......:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, newcomer71 said:

Studying? What they have to study???

How about the type, make, model of the getaway vehicle? License plate number? Clear photos to distribute to police nationwide?Direction of travel? Whether he had other weapons? Anyone helping? 

Prasit Saewkhunthois a half man. A worm. A tiny little child trapped in a man's body. He was told he was special about 2,500 too many times growing up. He should have been told he was an ordinary person, and that his sisters were far better than him, until he actually did something to prove himself to society. Just another tiny man with low self esteem. A nothing. 

Thankfully this fool was unsuccessful in his attempt to murder his family. 

Real men, when faced with a failed marriage, do what they can to fix things and improve themselves. And if things do not work out, they divorce and look after their child, and wish their ex wives well. Get a life. Take some responsibility. Move on. What a complete failure of a man. 

The first (of two) Thai wives I have been married to had a similar last name...... 

Sokkhunthot (very similar to Saewkhunthot)..... I have learned that in Thailand that family names often reflect the location town/aumphur where the family originated...... In that wife's case the town/aumphur of Dankhunthot (on the southwest side of KORAT... Nakhon Ratchasima)..... Not all, but many, Thai names and family names are tied together with their original birth place......

My present Thai wife's last name was Koeinonsoong and her family roots came from 'Aumphur Nonsoong' (just Northeast of Korat).... Just thought that I would mention this as an interesting Story of Thailand..........

In regard to the OP (Saewkhunthot) and my ex-wife (Sokkhunthot) had a bit more in common than their 'likely' roots........ It seems that they are both very 'black-hearted'... The Thai word 'Jai Dom'......

Edited to correct spelling of Nonsoong.........

3 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

The first (of two) Thai wives I have been married to had a similar last name...... 

Sokkhunthot (very similar to Saewkhunthot)..... I have learned that in Thailand that family names often reflect the location town/aumphur where the family originated...... In that wife's case the town/aumphur of Dankhunthot (on the southwest side of KORAT... Nakhon Ratchasima)..... Not all, but many, Thai names and family names are tied together with their original birth place......

My present Thai wife's last name was Koeinonsoong and her family roots came from 'Aumphur Nonsoong' (just Northeast of Korat).... Just thought that I would mention this as an interesting Story of Thailand..........

In regard to the OP (Saewkhunthot) and my ex-wife (Sokkhunthot) had a bit more in common than their 'likely' roots........ It seems that they are both very 'black-hearted'... The Thai word 'Jai Dom'......

Edited to correct spelling of Nonsoong.........

Do you choose your wives using a compass?

13 hours ago, Tradewind777 said:

That’s some way to kill someone. Either way could kill, either 240V stops the heart or the fuel would turn them into a bonfire. Some bright spark he was that did both and neither worked. So Thai!

Choosing gasoline suggests this man planned to burn his own child alive. 

Thailand has the death penalty and I wished they used it more often.

A murderer that is put to death will not kill again.

This scum bag won't get that penalty as he failed in his attempt, but I hope

he gets relative justice before the law catches him.

Geezer

Thai men need serious mental health counseling....many are passionate within relationship( I mean the world in general), but very few act like Thai men. Thai men are a Psychology study that I would heartedly welcome. And as a side note, is there any wonder why Thai women look elsewhere? I believe the evidence and history will answer that question. And so...if you're a Thai man reading this....accept the reality and plan to do something about it. If not, then stay away from any "nice" people.

Archived