I Just Ordered A Pizza Online

dave111223

Online Pizza Delivery  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone else have any experience ordering pizzas from pizza company's website?

I just put in an order for a pizza through their site, i'm curious as to whether my pizza will actually arrive.

What do you think?

I think it will, but there may be several phone calls first :o .

Does anyone else have any experience ordering pizzas from pizza company's website?

I just put in an order for a pizza through their site, i'm curious as to whether my pizza will actually arrive.

What do you think?

I think you should make a follow up poll - will it taste like garbage, or will you be able to eat it?

You bet it will. I do it all the time, well once a week anyway. The oly times we have troubles (the wife orders pasta and such for the kids) is when it is raining too hard.

Enjoy, but don't get addicted to ease of service.

Pizza arrived! Really quick too. I'm impressed.

It would be easy to get addicted. Finally i can freely order my own pizza. I hate calling the phone number, as i seem to always get someone on the other end that doesn't speak english (not that they should), and my Thai is not that good.

Sorry for those that think this is a dumb thread, but i'm blown away by being able to order food stuff online. :o

I'd be more surprised to get Internet service from True over the Internet than a pizza. Condidering how you'll pay for the pizza when it arrives but you'll probably end up paying True even if you don't get service.

(It took me three weeks after the date promised to get my highspeed, and even though it was late, it wasn't free.)

Pizza arrived! Really quick too. I'm impressed.

It would be easy to get addicted. Finally i can freely order my own pizza. I hate calling the phone number, as i seem to always get someone on the other end that doesn't speak english (not that they should), and my Thai is not that good.

Sorry for those that think this is a dumb thread, but i'm blown away by being able to order food stuff online. :D

its a top idea mate,

and how long do you think it would take to get a pizza to west aussie. :o

Yeah, KFC, McD's and Burger King have delivery charges, but the pizza places don't...I think it's a 160 or 200 Baht minimum order.

BTW, how come you're still on the topic and not eating your pizza? :o

Edited by Florin

What do you think?

is this in samui or bangkok?samui i hope as im sick of allo allo and pizza hut pizzas!do they do a tuna and anchovy!mmmmmmmmmm with mayo....thanks

I hate calling the phone number, as i seem to always get someone on the other end that doesn't speak english (not that they should), and my Thai is not that good.

You don't have to speak a word of Thai. The first words out of your mouth should be "Do you speak English?" The McD/KFC/Pizza person will transfer you within 10 seconds to an English speaking rep to take your order. Piece of cake!

The Pizza Company - Hang Dong Rd, just before Tesco..

I'm nameing these jokers..!!

Just been there, ordered my selection, paid my baht.. waited for the stuff, recieved it, drove home.. opened it, NOT my order !!!

called 'em up.. said they're gonna bring my order to my home & oh so solly...

still waitin' 15 minutes later (shop is 5 minute drive away)

I love the fact you can order online - easy no worries about language etc - but the very best is "www.foodbyphonebkk.com" - they deliver food from maybe 50 great restaurants around the city, to your door hot & fresh, everything's in English and you can order over the phone (hence the name) or they've got a great website. It's just fantastic. (And no, I don't work for them. But am one very happy customer.) And you can order pizza's too, btw, from proper restaurants not the fast-food processed crap from "pizza company" et al.

Give it a try!

(Bangkok residents only though sorry if you're out in the boonies.)

Yeah, FoodByPhone is great, they can speak english too.

While on the topic you're lucky you didn't order McD, they get your order 90% wrong guaranteed. Actually in Bangkok area they have upgraded even McD for good english speakers lately but will still get delivery wrong somehow..

Try google ronny's new york pizza, if in bangkok, best ever, they will try to cheat you though if you won't make it clear what you want. Delivery till 3 am. (prices on the site are wrong).

I love the fact you can order online - easy no worries about language etc - but the very best is "www.foodbyphonebkk.com" - they deliver food from maybe 50 great restaurants around the city, to your door hot & fresh, everything's in English and you can order over the phone (hence the name) or they've got a great website. It's just fantastic. (And no, I don't work for them. But am one very happy customer.) And you can order pizza's too, btw, from proper restaurants not the fast-food processed crap from "pizza company" et al.

Give it a try!

(Bangkok residents only though sorry if you're out in the boonies.)

The problem is that the food portions seem smaller than eating there because they put it all in those foodbyphone boxes. Also the plastic containers they use seem to absorb some of the aroma from the food so even if you're eating the best restaurant food ever it has a "taste" to it.

Try google ronny's new york pizza, if in bangkok, best ever, they will try to cheat you though if you won't make it clear what you want. Delivery till 3 am. (prices on the site are wrong).

Sounds like a swell place :o . I won't be dining with them anytime soon.

Patongs Pizza company is awful with this..

Regularly you order.. 1 hour later nothing, then call, cant find any order in your name, tell you its coming, call again, etc repeat for 3 hours (worst one so far) then have 2 orders turn up..

Online ordering is so good and you can see if theres specials or new items but now I just gave up and use it as a menu to then phone through.. Phone calls take 1/2 hour internet orders are a disaster >50% of the time..

Edited by LivinLOS

Geez, Dave, you still waiting for that f*** pizza? :o

I used to order from Pizza Hut or whatever. Had biz and home address and they always found me. "Now you home or office, Khun Jet?" Fab service on stormy, rainy nights.

The only biker my dogs loved, too. Well, he was the purveyor of the side of chickie wings.