Video: Pattaya police chief nabs lady boy who stole 125,000 baht from Aussie pensioner

webfact

Video: Pattaya police chief nabs lady boy who stole 125,000 baht from Aussie pensioner

4PM_V.jpg

vide screenshot

The chief of Pattaya's finest - Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch - was shown in a video arresting a lady boy who stole cash and travelers' checks worth 125,000 baht from an Australian tourist last weekend. 

On Sunday John Glover Barnett, 71, took a lady boy to sleep with him at his South Pattaya room.

After his exertions the tourist fell asleep and the lady boy stole his money, reported Pattaya Online News on Facebook.

Missing was 2,500 Australian dollars and 35,000 baht in cash and 1,000 US dollars in American Express travelers' checks. 

Police inquiries led to the rented room of thirty year old Jaruwit "Num" Khruasaeng. 

Num was taken in to the police station where he faced the chief along with evidence of clothes he wore during the commission of the crime and two remaining checks. 

Num said that he had already given away the cash to family and friends who had been there for him when he was in dire straits. 

He didn't dare cash the travelers' checks. 

He said that he had lost his job. 

Police found that he had ten previous offences for drug use. 

He was charged with theft during the hours of darkness and detained. 

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-12

12 minutes ago, webfact said:

He was charged with theft during the hours of darkness and detained. 

I've noticed recently this phrase has been used. Is there a different charge if it's during daylight hours?

What happens if there's a theft during a solar eclipse?

Just now, colinneil said:

Why do we have to see so many senior policemen in every photo?

Have they nothing better to do?

Come on boys drop everything, photo op coming up.????

I do not think telling them to drop everything with a ladyboy around is sound advice Colin......:whistling:

44 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I've noticed recently this phrase has been used. Is there a different charge if it's during daylight hours?

Then everyone will be in the dark...........:sorry:

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Why do we have to see so many senior policemen in every photo?

Have they nothing better to do?

Come on boys drop everything, photo op coming up.????

It's a contagious disease called big joke syndrome and how to reach the top and first in line on bigger troughs.as for mr john Barnet the thick old Aussie won't see 1 baht back but have gained fame globally for his antics with Thai ladyboys.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Num said that he had already given away the cash to family and friends who had been there for him when he was in dire straits. 

He didn't dare cash the travelers' checks. 

Money for nothing and uncashed cheques for free then ..  :ph34r:

IMG_20181012_070219.jpg

7 hours ago, happy chappie said:

It's a contagious disease called big joke syndrome and how to reach the top and first in line on bigger troughs.as for mr john Barnet the thick old Aussie won't see 1 baht back but have gained fame globally for his antics with Thai ladyboys.

Excuse me!!  They were NOT 'antics'.......they were 'exertions'.

9 hours ago, bluesofa said:

During the hours of darkness is used so victim can say it was 

dark I couldn’t tell if it was a man or woman. 

13 hours ago, lanista said:

Does anyone believe a single word of his story??  lol

Most likely he'll be back on the streets this weekend after paying  a few hundred baht to the BIB.

So was charged with theft.  OK, so now add 1 more offence to the previous 10 and he has 11 offences on record.  Now what? 

Archived