90 days reporting, 270 people waiting

Don't know if reporting by mail is possible in BKK. If it is, why not use this opportunity?
Plus they return all the photocopied documents and a new form so next time you report you shove everything in an envelope again

Doesn't get any easier unless on line but I never have luck with it

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:29 PM, steve73 said:

No.. nothing needs scanning.  Printer only if you want a hard copy of the "next appointment" slip to keep in your PP.  I keep a photo of it on my phone and this has been accepted by Imm when doing my extension..

haha.  I am still an old fashioned engineer and my phone is flip top.  No external wifi or blue tooth set up. 

On 10/12/2018 at 1:34 PM, 1337markus said:

s this a new record for Chaeng Wattana? Took my more than 5 hours waiting to get my 90 days reported ,

Maybe we can have a competition with you; Immigration in Chiang Mai is a massive joke. Took me last time 3.5 hours for the TM 30 report ( 1 minute computer update).  Lets see which Immigration office gets the gold medal for ineffectiveness. Then flip it to Big Joke to fix?

Took me 10 minutes in Pattaya to do the 90 day report the other day.  

11 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

haha.  I am still an old fashioned engineer and my phone is flip top.  No external wifi or blue tooth set up. 

LOL.. ditto to the engineer bit....

When I say a photo on my phone I mean a photo of my laptop screen - it's about the only thing I use my phone for nowadays..

• Like 1