Thailand lottery for foreigners

YogaVeg

On 10/13/2018 at 10:27 AM, guest879 said:

in western countries by law a large proportion of the ticket money has to be paid back out. I just wonder what proportion it is in Thailand. also I heard in Thailand jackpots are not rolled over to the next month if they are not won. wonder if that is true.

60% is allocated as prize money.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

The odds are most wives would be loyal and share the money as a married couple.

But from experience I know large sums of money can corrupt and we never know. Even in my family when a relative has died, left a will with a valuable estate, I`ve witnessed siblings and cousins that we all believed were very close and united, transformed into vultures willing to sacrifice all ties with the family for the biggest share of assets up for grabs. I am sure others have had similar experiences when their families have turned against each other when money is involved. And this is why I trust no one when money is involved.

When it comes to money there is no reason why anyone should trust someone when if they are siblings. If no will or written legal documents are drawn then it becomes a problem. Otherwise just follow the legal documents. No problems there.

On 10/14/2018 at 11:02 AM, cyberfarang said:

The odds are most wives would be loyal and share the money as a married couple.

But from experience I know large sums of money can corrupt and we never know. Even in my family when a relative has died, left a will with a valuable estate, I`ve witnessed siblings and cousins that we all believed were very close and united, transformed into vultures willing to sacrifice all ties with the family for the biggest share of assets up for grabs. I am sure others have had similar experiences when their families have turned against each other when money is involved. And this is why I trust no one when money is involved.

A lawyer once said to me " Money brings out the worst in people". Sadly, it's true.