Income affidavit & monthly statement question

What exactly does immigration look at with regards to showing the 40,000 THB per month funds coming in for the O extension (is it just a total of 12x40,000 = 480,000 THB moving around in an account over a year e.g. if I have >480,000 THB of withdrawals and credits in a year, I can just print the bank statement and it's sufficient as supporting evidence)?

Have any Americans used the US Embassy income affidavit service for their marriage- or retirement-visa extension in Phuket recently?

Just wondering if everything is still okay, because next week I plan to fly to Bangkok to visit the embassy and get my letter.

Thanks for any advice!

Hi Ubonjoe, when was that?

In the past I only had to show a copy of my Thai ATM card along with the US embassy income affidavit. How can a Bank Book show money coming into the country? It just shows debits and credits but doesnt specify sources. But maybe that is sufficient?

13 minutes ago, JakeR said:

How can a Bank Book show money coming into the country?

I did write or in my post.

My Bangkok Bank book shows many monthly transfers coming into the country with the FTT code beside them that stands for foreign telex transfer.

• Like 1