Video of thug punching woman in the face viewed by millions

rooster59

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, hobobo said:
3 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

It looks like a promising relationship  ????

A fist today, maybe a knife or a gun in a year's time? 

Yep, something like that, but, as suggested by a previous post, and after watching the vdo again, i'm not so sure that the victim is a woman.

31 minutes ago, candide said:

The people you know are probably educated and well behaved. However, this type of behaviour is not uncommon among less educated people, without even looking as deep as at the bottom of the barrel.

Any man that feels the need to do this is already at the bottom of the barrel in my honest opinion . You are right and maybe it is common around some segments of the population but to tarnish every Thai man with the same brush is not on . 

4 hours ago, Mondeo said:

Not ok, but he wants her to go home with him. She obviously was out all dressed up with make up doing something he didnt like. 

Dressed up with make up.................from where can you deduce that.

From my observations ,spoied since birth thais(male and female) cannot show remorse ,it seems to manifests  into fear and rage somehow...I guess we call it ''losing face''...in my experience in Thailand '' being right can be dangerous '' thais do not deal with losing very well..

32 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Yep, something like that, but, as suggested by a previous post, and after watching the vdo again, i'm not so sure that the victim is a woman.

Agree, but even if he's the victim, or the "aggrieved" party (insinuations that she was cheating on him), he should have simply walked out of the relationship. Once the physical violence starts, it seldom ends there, and more often than not it escalates alarmingly.

2 minutes ago, hobobo said:

Agree, but even if he's the victim, or the "aggrieved" party (insinuations that she was cheating on him), he should have simply walked out of the relationship. Once the physical violence starts, it seldom ends there, and more often than not it escalates alarmingly.

Sorry, i think we are having a bit of misunderstanding here.

The video title says "thug punching woman".

I am not saying that the thug is the victim, i am just having some doubts about the victim's gender.

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

Sorry, i think we are having a bit of misunderstanding here.

The video title says "thug punching woman".

I am not saying that the thug is the victim, i am just having some doubts about the victim's gender.

????

26 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:
28 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

Looks like an instance of human trafficking to me rather than a relationship. Can't say for sure, though.

I tend to agree, but, i was fooled by the early comments.

I feel we are looking at the case where some Rights Organization should interfere. The young girl might be in serious trouble. Well, with so high view count it is probably on their radar already.

3 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

I feel we are looking at the case where some Rights Organization should interfere. The young girl might be in serious trouble. Well, with so high view count it is probably on their radar already.

Should the "Rights Organizations" intervene every time there is a punch fight, they'd have too much work !

5 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Fragile Thai Male Ego on full display once again.  If that's any indication of how he treats her, I wouldn't blame her for looking for someone else 

If you want to find another guy fine.. but it's often best to dump the boyfriend first...  play away at your peril in Thailand !!

4 minutes ago, baansgr said:

His job is a mini van driver.....just another day in paradise folks, great entertainment watching the monkeys go wild

His job is probably an entertainment venue staff member rounding up a female worker who went astray. Just speculating judging by the looks, behaviour, body language of all three.

4 hours ago, hobz said:

I have a theory.

It contains many generalisations, beware!

Women are turned on by men that do not put them on a pedestal.

The most attractive men has an abundance of women to chose from. So they do not put women on a pedestal. 

Women are emotional creatures more than men, if a women can sense that the man doesn't care about her this turns her on and makes her chase him. 

Specially attractive women are so tired of the billion beta males that put her on a pedestal. 

The irony ofcourse then is that she will fall for mostly <deleted>, guys that don't care..

Don't forget, generalisations, beware.

Another theory is that if a girl grows up with Dad that hits her mom then she will equate violence with love.

I think both theories make sense.

It's not an original theory.

Why is Fifty Shades of Grey so popular?

The Allure of Aggressive Men

Why do women fall for bad boys?

Women found the Dark Triad personality more attractive

Chicks dig jerks

The female preference for bad boys quantified

Prepare to be shocked.

We don't know. We only have many theories.

What about this one?

It's her brother and sister who take her home to protect her from staying with a druggy or criminal after warning her?

Just an idea not even a theory. But be aware that you don't know.

4 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

We don't know. We only have many theories.

What about this one?

It's her brother who takes her home to protect her from staying with a druggy or criminal after warning her?

Just an idea not even a theory. But be aware that you don't know.

or he was in a hurry and didnt have time for her hysterics on the sidewalk.

she did get on the bike real quick after he smacked her.

anyway you idea is as good as any but better that the "human trafficking" theory talked about here????

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

and incredibly after getting beat up she gets on the scooter along with another woman and he rides off with both!

perhaps something in this woman's childhood where she equates violence to being loved. I wonder what it could be. :coffee1: very sad.

She likely knows that he has no problem ending her life if she does not comply. 

6 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Fragile Thai Male Ego on full display once again.  If that's any indication of how he treats her, I wouldn't blame her for looking for someone else 

Yes, the exceptional fragile and insecure Thai male ego [real men].

Even worse when adding stimulants...

Archived