57 minutes ago, seahorse said:

It's not an original theory.

Why is Fifty Shades of Grey so popular?

The Allure of Aggressive Men

Why do women fall for bad boys?

Chicks dig jerks

The female preference for bad boys quantified

Prepare to be shocked.

Yeah definitely not my theories none of them. But I heard both theories before 50 shades of grey.

The first theory about what hot girls are attracted to is from the "redpill community" and "pickup community" (use Google / Reddit) and the second one is old as the earth itself.

The pickup community teaches how to be this guy without the bad / jerk part. I've seen previously unattractive male friends become attractive by just following the teachings (yes, looks don't really matter, it's the confidence that u get from looking good that matters, you can bypass the looking good part and just be confident (easier said than done, but possible)).

Now I gotta watch 50 shades lol.

35 minutes ago, how241 said:

Sad,  how many times I have seen videos like this.  Seems to be very common here.

Not common or tolerated. 

What is commonplace are the typically promoted, and much heralded, stereotypes. 

A good long dose of everyday experience, exposure, and interaction is a much better learning tool.....more so than repeating made up things that one has learned of.

2 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Sorry, i think we are having a bit of misunderstanding here.

The video title says "thug punching woman".

I am not saying that the thug is the victim, i am just having some doubts about the victim's gender.

I don't think she looks like a ladyboy. Moreover a ladyboy would not have let himself beaten and would have more likely gotten a knife.....

22 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

Not common or tolerated. 

What is commonplace are the typically promoted, and much heralded, stereotypes. 

A good long dose of everyday experience, exposure, and interaction is a much better learning tool.....more so than repeating made up things that one has learned of.

Over the years that I have lived here,  I have seen many, many videos of Thai guys beating their ladies.  Maybe it is only a small percent. Of course,  the good, kind, loving Thai's don't get reported on the news.

5 minutes ago, candide said:

I don't think she looks like a ladyboy. Moreover a ladyboy would not have let himself beaten and would have more likely gotten a knife.....

I've had a look on comments on the Thai news, some have doubts there too.

..where are the ladyboy experts when you need them..

5 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

I've had a look on comments on the Thai news, some have doubts there too.

..where are the ladyboy experts when you need them..

No "expert" will tell you for sure from this video. Looks like a female, a very young one, probably migrant, probably in the trade, being coerced

Just now, MaksimMislavsky said:

No "expert" will tell you for sure from this video. Looks like a female, a very young one, probably migrant, probably in the trade, being coerced

50/50 for me, you can't see the face, but legs, hips and back look unusual for a woman.

Not that it's very important anyway, probably in the trade and coerced, i can agree with that theory.

7 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

Looks more like a Thai couple and this is not the first time it happened. She left with him because she wanted to leave as quickly as possible because the whole situation was so embarrassing.

That being said I wouldn't be totally suprised if it was something like you said.

19 minutes ago, hobz said:

Looks more like a Thai couple and this is not the first time it happened. She left with him because she wanted to leave as quickly as possible because the whole situation was so embarrassing.

You are making a very valid point, but the feel about this event is different, esp, given there is another woman, too, and how they all act. BTW, it is Bangkok, Ramintra km 7. There is quite an interesting nightlife spot nearby in the direction they left.

Just now, Chopperboy said:

Are you guys blind ?

She's dressed like a hooker!

I am not blind, but he could be the crack dealer for what we know, or the bouncer of the 'club'.

He could be the pimp too, but , unless you know him, how can you be sure ?

8 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

Not the case here. Trying to understand what I see, I feel the girl is in trouble. Trying to explain where the feel comes from. No condemnation meant towards her.

Sorry, but we don’t need to understand why this cowardly thug punched a woman in the face. 

We know he is scum because of his actions. 

I don’t care what the victim of this violent assault does or how they dress. 

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Sorry, but we don’t need to understand why this cowardly thug punched a woman in the face. 

We know he is scum because of his actions. 

I don’t care what the victim of this violent assault does or how they dress. 

But, if someone, seeing that, cannot help thinking (just thinking) about possible response, an attempt to get deeper understanding of the event, its whereabouts, the roles of those involved and their circumstances could be an option, not?

1 minute ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

But, if someone, seeing that, cannot help thinking (just thinking) about possible response, an attempt to get deeper understanding of the event, its whereabouts, the roles of those involved and their circumstances could be an option, not?

I can help thinking in that manner and I don’t. 

The only roles I see are victim and aggressor. 

I dont care why he hit her, it was the action of a coward. 

Archived