Video of thug punching woman in the face viewed by millions

rooster59

9 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Sorry, but we don’t need to understand why this cowardly thug punched a woman in the face. 

We know he is scum because of his actions. 

I don’t care what the victim of this violent assault does or how they dress. 

Ok, you don't need to understand, fair enough, but who is we ?

A typo, a plural majestatis, or are you a spokesperson for the forum ?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

You are making a very valid point, but the feel about this event is different, esp, given there is another woman, too, and how they all act. BTW, it is Bangkok, Ramintra km 7. There is quite an interesting nightlife spot nearby in the direction they left.

Good point about the other woman. I didn't put much thought into her behavior... she is really pretty ...must make good money if on the job...

50 minutes ago, Chopperboy said:

Are you guys blind ?

She's dressed like a hooker!

Aren't all Thai girls dressed like that right now?? Oh wait.. maybe they are all hookers.. hehe.. but yeah, sure, hookers do dress like that but so does many young pretty Thai girls..

2 minutes ago, hobz said:

Aren't all Thai girls dressed like that right now?? Oh wait.. maybe they are all hookers.. hehe.. but yeah, sure, hookers do dress like that but so does many young pretty Thai girls..

If you guys ever got past the look of a woman you might actually see whats really going on ?

3 minutes ago, hobz said:

That's true, but not many ordinary girls hang around with thugs like that.

7 minutes ago, Chopperboy said:

If you guys ever got past the look of a woman you might actually see whats really going on ?

Well, right now I was responding to a post specifically about the looks. If you read all my previous posts in this thread I didn't mention looks until now.

Also I said both normal girls and hookers dress like that, so my point is that it doesn't prove anything how she looked.

Maybe if you read more than half a post before you reply you might see what someone actually means.

9 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

That's true, but not many ordinary girls hang around with thugs like that.

Oh yes they do, this is Thailand, it's pretty common that guys hit their girls here, or so I heard. 

Also, everyone knows it's not uncommon for girls to be attracted to scum like this.

Also if you go to the original Facebook post there's tons of girls commenting that it reminds them of their ex etc.

after watching the video many times I think the victim is under the influence of something. it might just be a few drinks. 

if you watch her, she is just very passive even after getting hit and seems to not be reacting emotionally. she is not crying, screaming and even putting up much of a fight. just before she gets hit, she starts to walk towards the scooter, but the attacker is not willing to wait.  

woman #2 in white shorts is constantly looking around and is not yelling at the attacker and she has a "we need to be cool now" attitude with the attacker and shows no anger. If you have ever seen bar girls go ballistic at someone you know what I mean by anger. Note woman #2 in white shorts does not ask or scream for help. She is just trying to keep the victim from leaving while keeping the attacker and victim apart but at the same time wants her on the scooter. After the window goes down, she is trying to hand something to the attacker. She is calm talking to everyone at the end, almost nonchalant. I think both women work together

Person with very short hair.  At 4 secs in Woman #2 in white shorts looks at and talks to the person in gray shorts and light blue grey tee shirt. Gray shorts is intently watching the whole process. Is this just a bystander or someone the victim knows? At one point I thought this person may be a "Tom". My very first impression of the victim's appearance was that she is a lady boy. But watching the video she does not act like a lady boy.   

Note woman in pink in the background with video?    

31 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Ok, you don't need to understand, fair enough, but who is we ?

A typo, a plural majestatis, or are you a spokesperson for the forum ?

Sorry, should have clarified.

We = anyone with any sense of right and wrong.

Clear enough for you?

4 minutes ago, hobz said:

Oh yes they do, this is Thailand, it's pretty common that guys hit their girls here, or so I heard. 

Also, everyone knows it's not uncommon for girls to be attracted to scum like this.

Also if you go to the original Facebook post there's tons of girls commenting that it reminds them of their ex etc.

Fair point, but the thug looks almost professional in getting things done, not emotional at all.

More a hardened criminal than just a violent boy.

1 minute ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

could be indicative of habitual intimidation, hopelessness. 

Exactly. Could be a couple and this is the hundredth time he gets crazy and does this.

Or it could be a pimp and this is the hundredth time he does this.

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

Fair point, but the thug looks almost professional in getting things done, not emotional at all.

More a hardened criminal than just a violent boy.

Yes, agreed. He definitely has done this before. Still doesn't rule out it's the boyfriend and he does this every week. 

Just now, Chopperboy said:

#metoo is a fake left movement setup to muddy the waters and distract from all the Pedo allegations.

Maybe that's how it started but it's huge in Europe / Sweden and there's no pedo allegations in Sweden.. or is there? *Dramatic music* *adjusts tinfoil hat*

5 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

woman #2 in white shorts is constantly looking around and is not yelling at the attacker and she has a "we need to be cool now" attitude with the attacker and shows no anger. If you have ever seen bar girls go ballistic at someone you know what I mean by anger. Note woman #2 in white shorts does not ask or scream for help. She is just trying to keep the victim from leaving while keeping the attacker and victim apart but at the same time wants her on the scooter.

Trying to get the victim rounded up and delivered back to work without causing too much of a stir. Attention is the last thing their operation needs. And there is nothing unusual to neither of them about it.

2 minutes ago, hobz said:

Maybe that's how it started but it's huge in Europe / Sweden and there's no pedo allegations in Sweden.. or is there? *Dramatic music* *adjusts tinfoil hat*

Anything is huge where they want to make it huge - and tons of pedo stuff going on in Scandinavian countries just not generally in the fake news media.

3 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

Trying to get the victim rounded up and delivered back to work without causing too much of a stir. Attention is the last thing their operation needs. And there is nothing unusual to neither of them about it.

The same logic applies to any Thai person, nobody wants to make a scene / everybody wants to get it over with as quick as possible. 

You know what I mean? 

Let's say it's a couple, and the other girl is just a friend. Both girls would be super embarrassed/ loss of face etc and would want to leave quickly.

I guess if that was the case the friend should have gotten angry,, but it could be that she knows this guy too well and doesn't want to get involved ... You know.. Thai culture.. don't get involved...

Archived