Video of thug punching woman in the face viewed by millions

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Yes, I've read all the assumptions, speculations and finger pointing on this thread.

Apparently it's interesting for you then, but few posts above you said that you don't care.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Chopperboy said:

Anything is huge where they want to make it huge - and tons of pedo stuff going on in Scandinavian countries just not generally in the fake news media.

You know what else is big? Violence against women.. sexual assault against women.. sure the whole movement thing is inflated massively by media and celebs.. but it's still a real thing. Overblown as hell, but real.

10 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Fair point, but the thug looks almost professional in getting things done, not emotional at all.

More a hardened criminal than just a violent boy.

Just doing his job. But not exactly professional. Got too much of needless attention by hitting her. Lack of confidence. Haste.

3 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Apparently it's interesting for you then, but few posts above you said that you don't care.

I don't care about what this woman wears or what she does.

It's irrelevant.

Just because I read a series of posts, doesn't mean I care for the speculation being expressed

1 minute ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

Just doing his job. But not exactly professional. Got too much of needless attention by hitting her. Lack of confidence. Haste.

uhm, we could start a sleuth agency here, i agree on "haste" but lack of confidence...not... See how he sits on the motorbike, very confident about the 2 passengers jumping in.

1 minute ago, hobz said:

You know what else is big? Violence against women.. sexual assault against women.. sure the whole movement thing is inflated massively by media and celebs.. but it's still a real thing. Overblown as hell, but real.

Not saying that the issue of sexual assault against women isn't important or relevant - but its the players that are involved, the backers and the timing...  its a deliberately created distraction. 

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

I don't care about what this woman wears or what she does.

It's irrelevant.

Just because I read a series of posts, doesn't mean I care for the speculation being expressed

Nothing is irrelevant, the devil is in the details .

6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

now that this is in the news, we may see a police follow up. maybe the woman in pink with the reverse angle video and CCTV also.

With no complaint filed by the victim, there will be no police follow-up. 

Some establishments around there definitely deserve to be raided. But actually will hardly happen, as the police is likely well in the know and covering. That's why I mentioned the need for intervention by some Rights Organization. The girl is probably in trouble and needs help. Quite a splash of muddy water have been caught on tape.

google translate of part of the story:

After another girl came with a black man in a cloak and stuck it in the back of the car. It came out to explain the source of the clip after a lot of inquiries. The black shirt and the girl in the clip are slapping the fans together. Then the man has caught that girlfriend has gigs. The incident was to find his girlfriend with the gossip and then attacked his girlfriend, the clip was released.

11 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

google translate of part of the story:

After another girl came with a black man in a cloak and stuck it in the back of the car. It came out to explain the source of the clip after a lot of inquiries. The black shirt and the girl in the clip are slapping the fans together. Then the man has caught that girlfriend has gigs. The incident was to find his girlfriend with the gossip and then attacked his girlfriend, the clip was released.

A sort of plausible explanation she (woman #2) is trying to pull to defuse the situation and reduce the risk of possible investigation. What else could she say? Not buying it.

The clip itself appears to be telling a different story. And a horrible one.

(I did bother to read the source from the OP early in the discussion. Translation not so good)

Archived