New pick up time 2018--help needed

Scouse123

28 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Hi,

Altogether it's come out in the very near region of 1.2 million baht, slightly more actually., about 17,000 baht more, so 1,217,000. Fully loaded.

I ordered everything that was going. There were a few bits I didn't budget for but no big deal in the grand scale of things.

This one is here for quite a while if I get my way and I won't be investing again for a good few years.

Thanks for sharing, I hope you get years of enjoyment out of it.You must be very pleased and proud of your new truck.????.Good for you, I am sure you earned it.

Green with envy!! 

download.jpg

16 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Thanks for sharing, I hope you get years of enjoyment out of it.You must be very pleased and proud of your new truck.????.Good for you, I am sure you earned it.

Green with envy!! 

download.jpg

Thank you,

Yeah, I really like it and hope I made the right decision, I will be keeping these a good few years!

A poster earlier mentioned about getting the top spec or kicking yourself later. I think they were right as amazing all the discreet changes as well as the obvious changes they have made.

when touring.

On 10/17/2018 at 12:53 PM, kuma said:

And... based on reports (only in Thai now, see link to other thread for a rough translation) Ford is again having tranny troubles, with their Ranger/Everests now being the victims of what might be a poorly designed tranny.

New Ranger/Everest owners or those thinking to buy, be forewarned. Intertestingly the article and the topic only exists in Thai - can find no english equivalent in the press..and the google translate is not perfect but the points are there - stopped production due to tranny trouble and have issued a stop sell it looks like to dealers based on VINs so they can replace/repair units already shipped - who knows how deep the design fault might be - but asl Focus/Fiesta owners how they feel a transmission contributes to overall vehicle quality ????

I've been told the ford transmission problem lies with the supplier using substandard materials. I don't think it's a design issue. That would spell disaster as this box is also used in the mustang, F150, etc. At least this time Ford is being proactive in addressing the issue (getting sued all the time is good for that lol)

have had a Nissan Navara Calibre Sportech 4 door 2WD, 2.5ltr turbo, 7 speed auto(also flips to manual) top of the range for 6 months and love it. I have a bad spine and the seats are very comfortable on a long drive, very fuel efficient as well, also looks pretty goodimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsoTq_XISlROih0foMopX 

22 hours ago, seajae said:

have had a Nissan Navara Calibre Sportech 4 door 2WD, 2.5ltr turbo, 7 speed auto(also flips to manual) top of the range for 6 months and love it. I have a bad spine and the seats are very comfortable on a long drive, very fuel efficient as well, also looks pretty goodimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsoTq_XISlROih0foMopX 

Nice looking car and usually Nissan is very good with the extras. If it was the UK, I would definitely look.

For me, Toyota dealerships and repair shops in nearly every town and city throughout Thailand clinch it.

Archived