Inside the thai consulate Vientiane

8 hours ago, The traveler said:

Arrived 09:40. I gave my application form, copies and passport around 09:50 and picked it up next day around 14:30. Not much waiting and I had number 124.

<deleted> you had only the number 124 around 10AM !? Lucky you man ! Normally it's already around 300+.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:50 AM, Pepper9187 said:

<deleted> you had only the number 124 around 10AM !? Lucky you man ! Normally it's already around 300+.

are certain days of the week better than others?  i just returned and tuesday was so busy, due to the holiday on monday.  i was 700 in the queue, but it skipped 350 - 650 luckily whilst we were waiting, but there still more than 400 people ahead of me

i arrived about 1030 tuesday morning

on a regular week, what days are quietest?  is it mondays and thursdays when all the mini vans come up from bangkok and pattaya etc?  is wednesday a quiet day to go?

17 minutes ago, UKJASE said:

on a regular week, what days are quietest?

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are normally the best since those are the days the visa run vans are not there. Friday is the least busy if you don't mind waiting until Monday afternoon to pick up your passport.

It was busy this week on Tuesday because the vans were there since the embassy was closed on Monday.

• Thanks 1