Anyone "lost" a parcel from iHerb?

giddyup

Your tracking data is the way it should be, mine set in frankfurt for several weeks then was routed around Germany for a week then back to Frankfurt. After I complained the second time it was eventually shipped to Thailand and I recieved it in a couple of days in Thailand.. No complaint about the Thai side at all, but it does appear that DHL has some shipping problems here in Thailand 

6 minutes ago, moe666 said:

No problem  really but I was in your shoes earlier this year never had a problem with iherb either and have been ordering stuff from them a bit longer than you have. Manily I was disappointed in their response to my complaint, without any real help other than a email a few days later your package is in Thailand with a number that was false. Went to post office we started looking package still in Germany, were it stayed another 4 weeks before being shipped out. I will say good luck hope all your packages arrive no problem but time will tell. Unfortunately we are caught in a hard spot as they are the best supplier of vitamins and herbs to Thailand. I bought a bunch of stuff while at home so will not need to order for a while

I just had a look back at my order history and noted that my first order was placed in September 2012, so between us, we have about 12 years of order history without problems until your recent one. I order far more frequently now than in the earlier years, but right now your problem seems like a case of bad luck.... as you say, time will tell, but the track record has been very good for the both of us, even considering your recent problem. I currently have 2 orders on the way, so let's see if my "luck" continues. Stay tuned - this will be a good thread to keep running as a lot of expats use iHerb.

Did you consider processing time recently? I had one order last month that took 10 days to ship. They were swamped with orders due to the anniversary 22% discount offer. My last order took 6 days to ship, which doesn't surprise me due to their one week 10% shop-wide discount offer last week.

I went to their website today and my tracking is stuck on: SCANNED INTO SACK/CONTAINER

Then I noticed a new message Order Delay - Unfortunately due to the high volume of orders placed, we are experiencing delays up to 3 days. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we are working diligently to get your order shipped as soon as possible. Updated November 6, 2018

But clearly my package should have arrived Thailand after so many weeks, not sure whats going on here. 

• 5 months later...