Recommendations for cardiovascular testing?

Duke of Earl

Recommendations are appreciated for cardiovascular testing at economical rates.

Bangkok and Chiang Mai are two options for my itinerary.

I see general hospitals are cheaper than privates, hoping for specific locations and general costs.

Thank you for your time

Edited by Duke of Earl

Suspect you mean government hospitals are cheaper than private, which is true, but they are not designed for tourists so unless major expense are likely not worth the waits and need to have someone help translate/walk you through as you seem to be talking about check and leave.

But perhaps more important is what you expect to test and how?  Most hospitals will be able to provide a basic treadmill stress test at a reasonable cost if that is what you are thinking.  Are you experiencing systems to indicate what needs to be checked.  Or are you asking about bodybuilding issues?

9 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Suspect you mean government hospitals are cheaper than private, which is true, but they are not designed for tourists so unless major expense are likely not worth the waits and need to have someone help translate/walk you through as you seem to be talking about check and leave.

But perhaps more important is what you expect to test and how?  Most hospitals will be able to provide a basic treadmill stress test at a reasonable cost if that is what you are thinking. 

Thanks, I'm looking for stress test, blood work, EKG, whatever else they deem necessary.

I do mean gov't hospitals, and I've no idea the range, so "cheaper" isn't super useful.

Recommended places and price quotes would be greatly appreciated.

If no specific issues perhaps what you want is a general physical exam - most private hospitals have various options and different costs/tests and have them listed with prices on web sites.  The doctor making review then becomes important but if you are planning on taking back to your home doctor perhaps not so much so.  Below is considered by many as the best private hospital in Thailand (and one of the most expensive).

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/health-check-up-center-bangkok-thailand-jci-best/check-up-packages

• Like 1

All the private hospitals offer Check up packages as do many (but nto all) government hospitals.

If you want a government hospital then Chulalongkorn is a good choice.

Among private hospitals, Saint Louis (Sathorn road) offers a package inclusive of stress test for 8,900 baht and quality of checks there is good

http://www.saintlouis.or.th/promotion/show/checkup2018

• Like 1