Just for fun -- list your first bites (of food) at Terminal 21 mall for "all eternity"

Jingthing

Pier 21 at terminal in Bangkok is an overcrowded scrum! What happens when food is a few baht cheaper than other food courts

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
Its very crowded at Pattaya too
Where as places like "beer fest" "teddy burgers" etc on the Tokyo floor where extremely quiet.P_20181028_153951.jpeg

On 10/23/2018 at 2:01 PM, tweedledee2 said:

During my first year in Thailand, my wife's at that time so-called friend and her new German husband took us to Terminal 21 Mall. We ate at Jeffer's and I ordered a steak. The menu picture looked delicious but the actual steak was smaller than a McD's hamburger pattie and required quite a bit of effort of chewing to swallow. Haven't eaten at any Jeffer's since. I have eaten several times at "Sunrise Tacos" usually on all you can eat on Taco Fridays. I rate them 8/10 compared to Mexican food in US outlets. 

You need to get out more often if you think Sunrise Tacos is good....hunker on down to Soi 8 on the Sukhumvit....stay to the left of the Soi, lots of Mexican spots that run circles around any other joint in BKK.....????

Went for the first time today. Very reminiscent of the T21 in Asoke. The food court seemed much cheaper than the one in Central, and much better than the one in BigC. I would definitely go back for that if I happened to be in the area and was hungry.

Saw lots of hiso restaurants, but I think that many will struggle due to high prices. Cant say that any inspired me to try them, apart perhaps for "Kitchen Lao" (or is it Lao Kitchen?).

Had the 149B salad bar in Sizzler but wont be going back as:

1. it has no view

2. the chicken soup was watery and not spicy enough

3. they had no blue cheese dressing

4. they had naff modern music playing too loudly

So for me the Royal Garden branch beats the T21 branch in every respect.

Didnt see a single shop selling anything I am likely to want to buy, apart perhaps from JIB which has a branch in Tukcom anyway.

Did anyone else see the "funny" t-shirt in a shop on the Tokyo floor? I've got a picture of it but I presume it would not be allowed to be posted. But still … wow. Now I've got a bunch of you walking around the Tokyo floor looking for it. You'll know it when you see it. 

Walking walking walking , good exercise indoor with air-con.

So my daily exercise now in T21 , I live 5 minutes away .

And I  always end up in the food court , or the Foodland restaurant.  ????

Archived