Beware of marijuana being misused if it’s legalised, says Thai expert

webfact

The only way to misuse Cannabis is putting it in the hands of minors or mixing it with alcohol. Certainly important topic prior to legalization. Hard to believe Cannabis on its own is non toxic, but it is. People who have no experience with it, stereo type it from what they read in the media. A big issue issue with Cannabis is... there is alot of money to be made, this creates a shift in power from authority. There is alot of evidence Cannabis can slow down or reverse certain cancer's, mainly skin cancer, also very effective long acting pain relief and muscle relaxer with no toxic or fatal consequences. Another issue is operating a motor vehicle within an hour of using cannabis, even worse combining it with alcohol. This can be verified with a saliva swab test...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An increase in sexual crime he says.....yea after a bong of OG kush most people can’t raise themselves off the sofa never mind raise anything else...

what a load of scaremongering I’ll informed nonsense...I have friends in uk with MS who swear the only thing that helps is CBD oil not the psychoactive part THC...legalise it...

There will still be a black market if you legalize it , because foreigners are not allowed to ask for this , only Thais.  

So expats will be lining up and pay under the table.

I would still be a proponent of regulations in the work place.  Don't want the employees turning up drunk or stoned, or, drunk AND stoned.   But when it's time to wind down with no serious agenda the next day, smokin' a little bit of weed is fairly benign vs. slamming a bunch of beers/whiskey (whatever) and getting drunk.    Pro is there's no hang over with weed, and it doesn't make you fat.... except the munchies - that'll do it. [emoji39]   

No matter what any pro-weed enthusiast says though, it's just not good to inhale by-products of combustion, and that includes marijuana.   Inhaling the hot smoke from shit that's on fire, is never good fer yer lungs. 
You can vaporize weed you only heat it not burn it to get the THC you inhale. There are special vaporizers for this.

I agree though that you don't want people stoned or drunk at work but that seems only logical to me.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, thequietman said:

This is a guy in all likelihood plagerised his thesis. I am Not saying this is the case but likely.

Why would anyone .......... anyone listen to what this guy is saying????????

What did he say?

Archived