U.S.-bound Central American migrants on the move in Mexico

webfact

1 minute ago, Srinivas said:

VP Mike Pence says Venezuala is invloved.

and of course they disagree.

As for myself, I don't think this is organic. 

I saw that, and laughed out loud.  Anyone familiar with the situation in Venezuela would find it ridiculous.

If anyone is behind it, I would say it was the GOP and DT, making a point for his beloved wall project.  The US liberals have nothing to gain from it.  When the man who cannot speak without lying says something, remember who he is.  A few weeks ago he said "I'm not a baby."

26 minutes ago, bendejo said:

If anyone is behind it, I would say it was the GOP and DT, making a point for his beloved wall project.  The US liberals have nothing to gain from it. 

True. This will not help US liberals. 

But It's a lot to deal with politically for any president and opposition, in any country.

Tricky situation for both sides.

11 hours ago, Srinivas said:

unless of course there is something to it. its not like soros is not active in these sort of things for a long time. his open society group got kicked out of hungary for similar accusations recently.

You're not actually providing anything that amounts to "something to it", though. You're just quoting accusations from interested parties which aren't founded on facts as well. That Trump says something doesn't mean there's "something to it". Same goes for the soup guy.

On 10/26/2018 at 5:01 PM, mogoso said:

Those saying women and children ought to take a look of the contents of that truck. There always are women and children, but they are for photo ops for the media to publish and tout. The vast majority are able bodied young men that want free stuff without working. That's what Obama advertised. Soros minions paying these folk keep telling them that. Asylum according to international is to be asked of the first country you enter. Traveling through two or three other countries to get to the one that will give you the most free stuff isn't part of the asylum process. Mexico offered them asylum and they refused it. By refusing Mexico's offer their bid for asylum should be refused at the border and they should be refused entry

able bodies young men?

what a a joke. those able bodied young man has no jobs, opportunities of food back home while people are dying from obesity in US.

when there are no opportunities, no money and no food, your able body doesnt help.

not to mention, it is US who seen those south and central american countries as their backyard and work relentlessly to make these regions poor and dependent to US.

On 10/27/2018 at 12:38 AM, Srinivas said:

unless of course there is something to it. its not like soros is not active in these sort of things for a long time. his open society group got kicked out of hungary for similar accusations recently.

Which, given the nature of the Hungarian government, should be a badge of honor.

Archived