Leicester City football club owner's helicopter crashes outside stadium

rooster59

Indeed bad and very sad news. My condolences to Thais and his family. Anyone hear of any preliminary examination or reason why the 'copter went down? I assume the 'regular pilot' was there and so familiar with the area.

2 hours ago, Thunder26 said:

Why so much secrecy about who was on the board? 

Isn't that obvious? They will announce tomorrow afternoon after the markets openend and people in the know dumped or bought the stocks. TiT after all.

Edited by DeeMak9
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MARK74 said:
2 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Leicester Police have announced Vichai died from 3rd degree burns no mention of others

no such report from the police as yet . . 

https://leics.police.uk/news-appeals/news

Defiantly not the sort of comment that would be made by any UK police force as an autopsy would be needed to determine the cause of death.

No bodies will be moved from the scene until the AAIB lead investigator say's so, and I doubt that will happen until they can survey the sight in daylight, and have the area screened off.

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I'll never understand karma.

People become famous and live wonderful graced lives and die in an accident or worse, in the case of 2 of the Beatles, for example, or Marc Nolan.

RIP Vichai, if that's appropriate to say to a Buddhist.

There is NO such thing as karma, if there was people like Pol Pot would not die in bed and vechai would still be here