Now You Can Knock Me Over With A Feather - Tt&t Did Something Right

jeffrosner

I noticed my VOIP phone was down - I have it hooked to my TT&T Maxnet connection - I was happily working on TOT.

I call the call center 1103. I go through 7 choices and get a message -

A cable has been cut and our technicians are busy repairing it, we know you are down.

Shit, I can't even get that kind of quick response from Comcast back in America.

What's going on?

Had it before as well...

no internet, went through the choices on 1103 and when I choose report Maxnet problems a recorded message said their authentication server was down...

Brilliant, most other ISP's have you resetting your router, typing in your username/password etc, just to avoid admitting the problem is on their side...

I was actually expecting something more dramatic than this, but yeah, I can see why you would be surprised. When I was using True's ADSL, I would get network problems and call their CS. CS would run me through a battery of standard things, and I would know it was useless since I already knew it was a problem with their network. After wasting a lot of my time, the CS would then go ask the engineers, and the engineers would tell her that their network was having problems, and she would tell me. Right.

I was actually expecting something more dramatic than this, but yeah, I can see why you would be surprised. When I was using True's ADSL, I would get network problems and call their CS. CS would run me through a battery of standard things, and I would know it was useless since I already knew it was a problem with their network. After wasting a lot of my time, the CS would then go ask the engineers, and the engineers would tell her that their network was having problems, and she would tell me. Right.

As my experiences with TRUE, CS-Loxinfo and last but not least TOT, they was slitly different;

TRUE:

to get someone from the CS on the phone, I mean on 029009000, it has need 6-8 hour if within 1 day!

CS-Loxinfo:

One time has need 3 weeks and show off in the Headoffice in BKK to get someone from CS!

TOT:

Just call 1177 follow by the line number for service and you just get someone from the service on the phone!

The biggest and most expensive ISP has the most bad service: CS-Loxinfo! Follow by TRUE and the best one is: TOT!! surprise, surprise!!

But by all of them the biggest issue is the KNOWLEDGE of the so named ENGINEERS!! And here you never know what will be the outcome! A true adventure!!

As my experiences with TRUE, CS-Loxinfo and last but not least TOT, they was slitly different;

TRUE:

to get someone from the CS on the phone, I mean on 029009000, it has need 6-8 hour if within 1 day!

CS-Loxinfo:

One time has need 3 weeks and show off in the Headoffice in BKK to get someone from CS!

Reimar, try ringing from a different phone. If it's taking you that long to speak to customer service then you must be blacklisted. Maybe they're scared of you. :o

Whenever l needed to contact customer service l've always managed to speak to someone within a few minutes, always been helpful but then maybe my questions aren't complicated.

Reimar, it is exactly the opposite in Pattaya. CSLox is the only service I know of where you can call and in 2 minutes get a tech on the line who actually understand your technobabble.

Tot, oh man, don't get me started. I've had a TOT ADSL line for 6-7 weeks now. It worked one hour first day, then didn't work for a week, started working for 4 days and since then it hasn't worked. They send techs here, one after another, although they have already tested and confirmed the problem is their telephone network. It's like that movie "Groundhog Day", every time they come it's like it's a brand new situation, every time we have to go through the whole explanation again. It still doesn't work of course.

Penguin:

I belive you're right and CS-L blacklisted me because I was starting to fight against them and finally win as well and that hurts!! Read my story about IP-Star I was publishing here in this forum.

Phil:

You lucky for the Service of CS-L in Pattaya but Bangkok is opposit!! And lucky for me: I don't use CS-L any more after I finally won my fight!

TOT is good in BKK, or better it's easy to get somone from the service on the phone it's just a matter of second!!

True is OK for me because I've special CS numbers (if I NOT use the "normal" number) and also a lot private Handy numbers from engineers!

I mainly work with TRUE and the service is good (for Thailand) and the speed, I can't complain! Even my servers on dynamic IP's works well!