Trump political ad assailed as 'sickening,' racially divisive

webfact

9 hours ago, Opl said:

Yes, “I will tell you, anybody throwing stones, rocks, like they did to Mexico and the Mexican military, Mexican police, where they badly hurt police and soldiers of Mexico, we will consider that a firearm,” Trump said

"The Nigerian Army on Friday seized on the inflammatory immigration rhetoric of President Donald Trump to justify shooting at about 1,000 protesters in the capital city of Abuja earlier this Week."

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/02/emboldened-by-trump-rhetoric-nigerian-army-shoots-at-rock-throwing-migrants-958177

Pesky Trump!

Beleive me when your getting bricks and debris, then they graduate to petrol bombs all thrown at you, it is tempting to slip the safety off and have an accident weapon release!

But the paperwork and enquiry 30 years down the line one the terrorists are politicians sort of stops you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Patriot1066 said:

Pesky Trump!

Beleive me when your getting bricks and debris, then they graduate to petrol bombs all thrown at you, it is tempting to slip the safety off and have an accident weapon release!

But the paperwork and enquiry 30 years down the line one the terrorists are politicians sort of stops you.

read the link instead of fantasizing about murdering civilians...

The Army, which is the largest branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces, had come under heavy international criticism for its decision on Monday to quash a peaceful protest by Shia Muslims by firing at them. An investigation conducted by Amnesty International, a human rights watchdog group, concluded that the military had used automatic weapons in dispersing the assembly, shooting people as they fled.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

read the link instead of fantasizing about murdering civilians...

The Army, which is the largest branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces, had come under heavy international criticism for its decision on Monday to quash a peaceful protest by Shia Muslims by firing at them. An investigation conducted by Amnesty International, a human rights watchdog group, concluded that the military had used automatic weapons in dispersing the assembly, shooting people as they fled.

I don’t fanaticise about killing anyone Thankyou.

They’re no longer a civillian once they start throwing bricks and petrol bombs, as the Brave Israel IDF know to their cost.

Possibly undertrained, conscripted, and underfunded troops will tend to panic and unfortunately if they were under attack by what look like a mob bent on destruction this type of thing will happen.

I assume your experience if such situations is gained from X Box? It’s not like the real thing you can’t press restart and get your mum to make your dinner!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Patriot1066 said:

I don’t fanaticise about killing anyone Thankyou. <SNIP>

From your post above, presumably based on your experience in N.I.

"it is tempting to slip the safety off and have an accident weapon release!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1