Whats with the full chest tatoos

Nyezhov

Why do otherwise attractive girls tattoo themselves to the max here...I mean Im talking full chest eagles and bats and whatnot? Is this some type of style? It doesnt bother me per se (its kind of sleazy hot) but Im just wondering where it comes from....its like Asian Biker chicks...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, poanoi said:

its just to make life miserable for significant others,

i had the girl with the most beautiful breasts god ever created,

then i was dumb enough to say it, then she went to a dr

and said 'my bf is happy, i want to destroy his life,

can you mess up my breasts ?'

course i can said the dr, messing up breasts is what doctors do,

so he proceeded to make them too big and too hard

LOL my gf did the same hahahahahahahah

• Like 2

My how times have changed, when I was growing up in the 50's, military, Hells Angles and an occasional dumb kid had some. Now it's like a plague, including metal piercing and everyone and his brother has a beard. The tattoo, body piercing pain thing is beyond me?????

• Like 1

I just think of those tats in about 40 to 60 years.  I think they'll be a lot of gals wearing burkas for cosmetic and fashion reasons. Sagging, wrinkled, and old tats which have blended into grey-blue featureless mush.  They'll be some interesting looking old ladies in those days.
"Hey Eddie.  What's the Pilot Whale doing on your couch?"
-- Shhhhh, that's my Mom.  She liked getting tats in the early 2000s!"
Personally I like gals with a clean canvas. 

Edited by CALSinCM
  • Haha 2

The Owl tattoos make my head shake the most. I don't mind banging the girls. I just don't think they realize how stupid they look, even now, and how they will be affected in the future. Nothing screams bar-girl like tattoos. I had a friend (male) who got heavily into tattoos decades ago before they were really mainstream in North America. He said they were addictive. He was always looking for the next one to get. He started when he was about 22 years of age. When he turned 40 he hated them all and was in the process of getting them removed. I think the vast majority of these girls will deeply regret most of their tattoos in 10-15 years. The mistake of youth.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ulic said:

The Owl tattoos make my head shake the most. I don't mind banging the girls. I just don't think they realize how stupid they look, even now, and how they will be affected in the future. Nothing screams bar-girl like tattoos. I had a friend (male) who got heavily into tattoos decades ago before they were really mainstream in North America. He said they were addictive. He was always looking for the next one to get. He started when he was about 22 years of age. When he turned 40 he hated them all and was in the process of getting them removed. I think the vast majority of these girls will deeply regret most of their tattoos in 10-15 years. The mistake of youth.

i think you are right, i followed a couple of friends to a tattoo shop,

they wanted to add to the clutter, i said i'll get one too if i find a good motive, one of them responded: no for <removed> sake dont start with this shit

1 hour ago, Ulic said:

Interesting. I have a German biker brother who has full-body, including head and face, tattoos. He got his first tattoo as a teenager and his father threw him out of the house. The tatts weren't the only reason, but they were the straw. So, he got more and more tattoos just to spite his old man. He makes his living as a tattoo artist and has settled into that lifestyle; so he is not really out of place there. The Thai bar-girls seem intrigued by his ink. However, he once told me he admired the fact I did not have tattoos--my story is I am covered in freckles, scars and hair; so I don't need any more distinguishing marks. I asked him if he ever regretted his tatts; he said he has had dreams of being tattoo-less and he felt lost and indistinguishable from the masses. Then he offered the fact he has considered eliminating some of them, but they are all part of who he is; so he has no plan to do so.  I respect his choice and his honesty as he does mine. To each his own. However, I like smooth, blemish-free tight skin on a woman, so I too dislike women with scribbles on their bodies.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Interesting. I have a German biker brother who has full-body, including head and face, tattoos. He got his first tattoo as a teenager and his father threw him out of the house. The tatts weren't the only reason, but they were the straw. So, he got more and more tattoos just to spite his old man. He makes his living as a tattoo artist and has settled into that lifestyle; so he is not really out of place there. The Thai bar-girls seem intrigued by his ink. However, he once told me he admired the fact I did not have tattoos--my story is I am covered in freckles, scars and hair; so I don't need any more distinguishing marks. I asked him if he ever regretted his tatts; he said he has had dreams of being tattoo-less and he felt lost and indistinguishable from the masses. Then he offered the fact he has considered eliminating some of them, but they are all part of who he is; so he has no plan to do so.  I respect his choice and his honesty as he does mine. To each his own. However, I like smooth, blemish-free tight skin on a woman, so I too dislike women with scribbles on their bodies.

he said he has had dreams of being tattoo-less and he felt lost and indistinguishable from the masses.

interesting insight to the  notion that tattooed people think that somehow they are being 'different'... they aren't. they are merely following the fad/fashion/crowd of other tattooed people.

and IMHO being different comes from whats inside you, not what's on the outside.

but... everyone to their own.

Edited by samsensam
clarity

1 hour ago, neeray said:

Well then why did you bother posting about it on a public forum?

Hey thanks for your input, may I redirect you to the entire content of my post? 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, amse said:

My how times have changed, when I was growing up in the 50's, military, Hells Angles and an occasional dumb kid had some. Now it's like a plague, including metal piercing and everyone and his brother has a beard. The tattoo, body piercing pain thing is beyond me?????

A couple of points;

a) Angles?

b) Beards are bad too?

2 hours ago, samsensam said:

and IMHO being different comes from whats inside you, not what's on the outside.

I am different to you & the vast majority on the INSIDE & the OUTSIDE.

2 hours ago, samsensam said:

interesting insight to the  notion that tattooed people think that somehow they are being 'different'... they aren't. they are merely following the fad/fashion/crowd of other tattooed people.

Yes.

And no.

Because when i had my "sleeves" done by the early 80's, virtually no one had that style except Yakuza and outlaw bikers. Now musicians and half of professional footballers have that style inc Lionel Messi.

And everyone & his dog.

A lot of misconceptions and prejudices (as per usual) about this topic by people who

a) obviously don't have tattoos

b) obviously don't like tattoos

c) obviously don't understand tattoos.

The blurring and fading and aging does and will happen, but nowhere near to the Sailor John tats from the 50's and 60's. Today's tattoos are not only done by skillful & talented artists, but the colours and inks are so much superior to days gone by. And hence do not fade and age as bad as before.

Beauty and indeed, attitude, is in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by thaiguzzi
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ulic said:

The Owl tattoos make my head shake the most.

Wasn't one of the underage forced prostitution rings that was in the news here lately noted for having marked all their girls with owl tattoos on their chests... Kind of a signed that they were owned by that particular ring.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

On 11/2/2018 at 10:26 PM, poanoi said:

its just to make life miserable for significant others,

i had the girl with the most beautiful breasts god ever created,

then i was dumb enough to say it, then she went to a dr

and said 'my bf is happy, i want to destroy his life,

can you mess up my breasts ?'

course i can said the dr, messing up breasts is what doctors do,

so he proceeded to make them too big and too hard

I fibd most tattoo's disgusting- especially on women

On 11/2/2018 at 10:26 PM, poanoi said:

he proceeded to make them too big and too hard

Exactly her friend got enlarged and she wouldn’t shut up until

she got it done. ..... I recommend a size that wouldn’t look over fake..... 

I went the day prior with her for paperwork and that. I’m not very good at Thai but can get by most the time with numbers.

Admin Nurse must have asked about size and wife told her. I said 

did you tell her what we discussed? About to large = ugly

I heard the number. Then why did you tell her... whatever number.

they said tomorrow when dr. come before operation can discuss and they have many sizes stock...

every once in awhile I say those are ugly...  and I don’t know why she isn’t smiling 

2 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

Exactly her friend got enlarged and she wouldn’t shut up until

she got it done. ..... I recommend a size that wouldn’t look over fake..... 

I went the day prior with her for paperwork and that. I’m not very good at Thai but can get by most the time with numbers.

Admin Nurse must have asked about size and wife told her. I said 

did you tell her what we discussed? About to large = ugly

I heard the number. Then why did you tell her... whatever number.

they said tomorrow when dr. come before operation can discuss and they have many sizes stock...

every once in awhile I say those are ugly...  and I don’t know why she isn’t smiling 

i was so upset when she defiled my breasts i couldnt stand looking at her for a week, deep deep inside i can never forgive this treason.

not only are they grossly hard and big, but also that delicious shape,

the curves when you can feel the presence of god, its gone, dead,

no more, destroyed, ruined, is no more

• Like 1
  • Haha 1