Police rescue Thai woman threatening to jump from Pattaya condo

rooster59

Police rescue Thai woman threatening to jump from Pattaya condo

By The Nation

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTUxMi83NTYzNTUwL25ld3MxMy5qcGc=.jpg

Police rescued a Thai woman who threatened to jump from the 32nd floor of a Pattaya condominium early on Saturday.

Police were called after a woman was spotted on the 32th floor of Supalai Mare Condominium in Tambon Nong Plue in Chon Buri's Bang Lamung district at 2.30am, with her head hanging over the balcony.

When police arrived, the woman, identified later as Jarunee Wongsaeng, 36, got up and walked around the balcony, threatening to jump.

Police later broke into the room and pulled her inside.

A security officer of the condominium told police that Jarunee lived with her foreign boyfriend on the 33rd floor.

The security officer said he heard the two quarrel before the woman climbed down from her room to the room below where she appeared suicidal.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30357804

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-11-03

5 hours ago, observer90210 said:

What was the quarrel about ? Did she want an increase of her "mothly allowance" ? ....did she tell her farang b/f that another provider, met on Thai Visa???? was offering/send her more "pocket money monthly ? ..... was the b/f cheating on her ?...... did she want to own 50% of the condo ?....did she really mean to jump or was it just to blackmail or pressure the farang b/f ?....many mysterious questions out there !

not every girlfriend want money 

not every lady chat with other men 

Some are honestly in love with her man and just want a normal life 

Not all are about money 

True love still exist 

Try it that is the best drugs in the world 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The woman looked a bit 'blokey' to me. Are we sure this was a real female?

Anyways, why are the police questioning the foreigner, hardly his fault if some nut job wants to jump off the balcony.

If she's a nut job what does that make him for living with her? Maybe he should be question given his life choices, he doesn't seem beyond reproach.

I am going to guess she/he? was kicked to the curb at a vulnerable age (36) and she was distraught.

Hard to go back to the bar scene at that age. Too much younger competition.

It seems to me, though I am far from an expert, that it was a cry for help in some way. The amount of time it took for those people outside to break a simple lock given with the noise they must have made, the person inside would have had ample time to jump.

I am glad she did not, and hope that help is somehow found.

On 11/3/2018 at 8:46 AM, topt said:

Who pays to repair the door/lock to the condo they had to break into........

A good locksmith could have opened the door in a matter of minutes using none destructive methods of entry.

Edited by Basil B

On 11/3/2018 at 6:46 AM, Peasandmash said:

i hope this transgendered gets the help needed. the pattaya culture gives so much to the members of the lmnopq community. Education, security, jobs,  cosmetic surgery, etc. etc.

Well when it comes to Drama Queens you can't beat a Pattaya Lady Boy...