Big Joke bags eleven Uzbek prostitutes in Nana, Bangkok

rooster59

Many years ago a Saudi friend took me to the disco in the basement of the Grace Hotel.  There were many Uzbek girls there and they were considerably better looking than the 3 pictured in the OP. 

The Thai 'girls' that were there, on the other hand, were well-fed and well past their use-by date!  In fact, I was initially under the impression that the coffee shop there was where the mothers and grandmothers of the Nana Plaza working girls hung out while there daughters and granddaughters were at work!

a sting operation in Nana, Sukhumvit Soi 3,

My map shows Soi Nana as Soi 4 on the south side of Sukhumvit. Obviously, I have  never actually visited this Soi, but friends who know the area have warned me never to go up Soi 3 because that was reserved for Arabs only..........

It appears we've all been done a huge favor here ????

These gals were just distortion from the hotties to be seen, 

which come from this country. ????Carryon as you would expect...

the street are safer now,

and the there's now views on views to be had once again.

Edited by ajarnmarc

Geez ...Bangkok, enough to make a hard man humble. Well, it used to be that way.

Populist police work here, so long as the girls were not forced then why is this news? There are thousands of such places, each with it's own soi-dog Thai owner and whoremonger foreigner. Perhaps this one did not pay up last month?

"Bandon said that he met clients downstairs where they chose a woman. On payment of the fee they were then taken upstairs to the woman of their choice."

Is this Nana Hotel? Has it gone from being a hotel to being a whorehouse now?

Never heard of Uzbekistan until I read this report.

BJ certainly means business this time, getting rid of all the rubbish foreigners. Interesting about the Ethiopian manager.

If the Thais don`t nip this in the bud now Thailand will become like the UK, whereas the prostitution, human trafficking and drug cartels will be run by foreign mafia gangs and once they gain footholds, very difficult to get rid of and the longer they are in a country the more dangerous and powerful they become.

BJ is my super hero.

• Like 1

I think the question everyone ought to want to know is...

Now that he's bagged them, what's he going to do with them?

Are they actually going to be deported? Or, perhaps, be able to be claimed and retrieved by their "managers" after payment of a suitable "fee," but no "tip," of course....

7 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Thai prostitutes are not illegally living in Thailand!  In case you didn't know, streetwalking prostitutes are regularly arrested for soliciting, particularly in Pattaya, and bars/gogos/massage places are raided and if found to be breaking the law arrests are made.  

True but very selectively.  Why is one establishment raided while neighbouring joints doing the same thing are ignored.  Could it just possibly have anything to do with who owns the club/bar OR which ones are making regular tea money payments?

True but very selectively.  Why is one establishment raided while neighbouring joints doing the same thing are ignored.  Could it just possibly have anything to do with who owns the club/bar OR which ones are making regular tea money payments?
Most gogos and bars follow the rules - no underage girls, no non-Thai girls and no short-time rooms on the premises.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 hours ago, mercman24 said:

wow crazy money, what about all the Russian girls in walking street, PATTAYA even got their own club, that is so obvious, how did they get work visas, ?  for starters, that is a job a Thai can do. lol,, money talks

Actually, if you want to have sex with a blonde Russian girl, then a Thai cannot do that job. That is how they get the work visa. Logical, right?

Edited by Mac98
Spelling error
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Thai prostitutes are not illegally living in Thailand!  In case you didn't know, streetwalking prostitutes are regularly arrested for soliciting, particularly in Pattaya, and bars/gogos/massage places are raided and if found to be breaking the law arrests are made.  

The only arrests I've read about concerning bars etc is when there are drugs or underage people found there or they are open beyond the hours allowed, NEVER for prostitution. That is quite difficult to prove and requires a sting operation.

The only arrests I've read about concerning bars etc is when there are drugs or underage people found there or they are open beyond the hours allowed, NEVER for prostitution. That is quite difficult to prove and requires a sting operation.
Correct. The Entertainment Places Act covers what is legally permissible in bars, gogos and massage parlours.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

13 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Big boned gals, who banging thems?

Small boned Thai guys with a thing for Central Asia women.  Who else would pay 3800 THB when the Thai price for a Thai customer in an Thai run shower massage for a native Thai 'masseuse' is maybe 1000 or less. 

• Like 1