Waking Up In The Morning

maerim

I have noticed that many people here are concerned about the age differences between couples, usually men and women.

I want to end all uncertainty about this once and for all.

I am setting up a quiz a dead easy one; it is open to everyone, men, women, social workers, Farangs, Thai’s, Eskimos as I say everyone.

Now for all you people out there who will be (hopefully) 66 years of age and for those of you are 66 years of age and over (hard luck).

When you wake up in the mornings what would you rather have next to you?

1/ One 66 year old

2/ Three 22 year olds

I can see that far too many posters this evening have time on their hands for frivolity, myself included. Maerim, can I split the difference and have two 33 year olds? 

No you can't, theres always one isn't there?

a 66 year old woman with proper fellatio technique would be preferable to 3x22 wannabees, surely...

the idea of a 66 year old falang with the early morning stamina to service three women first thing upon awakening is an image that resides in the ether...

a 66 year old woman with proper fellatio technique would be preferable to 3x22 wannabees, surely...

the idea of a 66 year old falang with the early morning stamina to service three women first thing upon awakening is an image that resides in the ether... 

Right, shall I put you down for one 66 year old then?

Reminds me of that joke about the 102-year old man who went to the doctor and complained about impotence.

The doctor smiled and asked "When did you first notice this?"

The 102-year old replied "The first time was last night and then again this morning."

:o:D:D

Completely off-topic (well not totally!!), this talk of one of 66 or 2 of 33 or 3 of er... something else. How many women have you actually had in a bed at one time?? (Totally frivolous question). I confess to no more than 2 women (and not Thai either). The only time I tried it with 2 Thai BGs they were both too shy too undress in front of each other :o I ended up having to pay off one (half-rate).

So the serious question is. Are Thai BGs so modest that 2somes (or more) are a no-no, yet almost anything goes when it's just you and her?

I don't care - as long as they can cook a good breakfast - now the night b4 is a different question - I imagine the 3 X 22 Y/O's, but then I probably wouldn't wake up in the morning anyway - paramedic! :o

You also need to ask the girl this same question, you will probably find she is doing a number of old guys whos ages add up to something substantialy more than 66 years

Meanwhile she is very likely keeping a 22 year old Thai guy at the other end of town.

I don't care - as long as they can cook a good breakfast - now the night b4 is a different question - I imagine the 3 X 22 Y/O's, but then I probably wouldn't wake up in the morning anyway - paramedic! :o

and your last sentence on earth might be Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus I'm coming :D