Looking For Thai Military Bank Web Page

Hello, I am looking for the web page for the Thai military bank. I have looked at there main page and cand find the link to the property they have for sale or property that has been reposesed. Does any body know were this site is?

Thanks in advance

Be interested to hear on your experience of dealing with TMB on your huse purchase...

Why dont you try calling them and as where there property pages are, what they include on there, how often they are updated and what the process of purchase is....

Then put all your findings on here for the benefot of the community

TIA

www.tmbbank.com

Then click through to the property page.

Really, OP, it took literally 6 seconds in Google.

I was looking for it, too, and couldn’t find it. Now I see that the property link does not show up in Firefox. In Microsoft Internet Explorer, I can see it.

--

Maestro

TMB_Firefox.pdf

TMB_IE.pdf

Hello Khun Bob My wife bought our first home through the TMB and it was a good buy for what we payed. The house was a repo and we bid on the property to get it. Once they excepted our price we bought it through them, my wife financed it. They have many homes. I am out of the country now for a few more months due to work and will be returning to LOS soon and am looking for some prospects for a new home or land when I get back there.

If u need any other info let me knw I will ask my wife

Hello, I am looking for the web page for the Thai military bank. I have looked at there main page and cand find the link to the property they have for sale or property that has been reposesed. Does any body know were this site is?

Thanks in advance

Hello Khun Bob My wife bought our first home through the TMB and it was a good buy for what we payed. The house was a repo and we bid on the property to get it. Once they excepted our price we bought it through them, my wife financed it. They have many homes. I am out of the country now for a few more months due to work and will be returning to LOS soon and am looking for some prospects for a new home or land when I get back there.

If u need any other info let me knw I will ask my wife

Thanks in advance

Hi Willaim and thanks for the reply

What I'd really like to know is :

* Who you contacted - names, tel nos, fax, emails ?

* What you did - bidding process, purchase, transfer, documents provided ?

* Are the properties owned in your name exclusively ?

* Your experience , was it bad, so so, good - how long did it take ?

* What problems did you have and how were they resolved

* Did your wife do most of the communication

* Was/is there any problems (expected or not) months after the purchase ?

Thanks very much for this. If you go into detail on this you will be helping many people in this community and I am sure they will all appreciate it significantly