French man, Thai girlfriend convicted for gruesome murder of Italian expat in rural Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Why, what did the dead guy do that was wrong?

" In a hearing which is believed to have taken place on October 31, neighbours told the court how they had witnessed de Stefani being violent towards and even threatening to kill Rujira and her two children ......."

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, TSF said:

What's all this about "girlfriend" & "the woman"? This is about 3 blokes. 

She may look like a bloke (many Thai women do) but apparently not:

"..... her two children which she had from a previous marriage to a Thai man..."

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Why, what did the dead guy do that was wrong?

"neighbours told the court how they had witnessed de Stefani being violent towards and even threatening tkillRujira and her two children "

20 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

The French guy looks like Charles Manson:

13d119b6-ed09-454c-864e-127e678a3205.jpg

Why do so many nutters and weirdos end up in Thailand? I would want any of them as neighbours.

Actually Manson looks better! 

If it wasn't for these nutters the rest of us may not be considered 'normal'. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

So the woman, trans, whatever it is, swapped a violent abuser for a murderous psychopathic retard.

I believe the Italian was taken by force into the forest, otherwise why would he had gone, doesn`t make sense.

In this case the death penalty was warranted. It will never be safe to let this couple out in society.

Maybe to pick daisy 

49 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

" In a hearing which is believed to have taken place on October 31, neighbours told the court how they had witnessed de Stefani being violent towards and even threatening to kill Rujira and her two children ......."

After what Rujira did to her French boyfriend, it would be easy to believe that the neighbours were telling porkies [for Rujira's sake] and that she was more likely the aggressor in her relationship with the Italian. 

4 hours ago, Neeranam said:

How did she get 29 years, it was the French man who killed him?

Aiding and abetting, accomplice to the crime to name a couple of her misdeeds. One doesn't need to pull the trigger, or in this case stab the victim, to be guilty of a crime.

Seems unfair that the brown shirts now get to loot the sheeple of Land of Something to house and feed these people for 14 years now.

Since one killed the other unnecessarily, he deserves to be killed, or at least work in a labor camp to pay restitution to the victims family or charity.

The woman should just have to pay restitution to the victim's family or a charity for the rest of her life.

This is not even revenge, as ineffective as a spanking, and unfair to innocent bystanders: "don't harm anybody, or Big Brother will lock you in a room AND coerce money from everyone for that!" LOL

Only the brown shirts stand to benefit in any real way from this "punishment".

1 hour ago, newatthis said:

After what Rujira did to her French boyfriend, it would be easy to believe that the neighbours were telling porkies [for Rujira's sake] and that she was more likely the aggressor in her relationship with the Italian.  

I didn't suggest that the allegations were true, but that was what was claimed.

Personally I have very little faith in most claims made by most people here. Remove the lies and half-truths and there is precious little left.

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Why? Did you know the victim?

It seems you're stubbornly reluctant to read this  :tongue:

"neighbours told the court how they had witnessed de Stefani being violent towards and even threatening to kill Rujira and her two children" 

Old men to notice. You have NO options but your MONEY. Any other explanation is an illusion. NO young Thai puying will tolerate your maen and other disgusting features, already a major drawback for any Thai. Farungs are not the cleanest species on earth.

Pay up to get love. Don't dream, even in the most passionate moments.

Another piece of advice: The most ugliest are the best. But as the saying goes since the Vietnam war: No money no honey. ( or with an added 'r' after the 'o'. )

Learn from experience.

The Italian guy offering money to his rival for leaving 'her' is not isolated.

Flirtatious women are not the exception, but rather the norm.

For one building a future with a girl found in a bar - be prepared for the ultimate experience in your life.

The road you walk on has been paved by many bulldozers before.

Old men to notice. You have NO options but your MONEY. Any other explanation is an illusion. NO young Thai puying will tolerate your maen and other disgusting features, already a major drawback for any Thai. Farungs are not the cleanest species on earth.
Another piece of advice: The most ugliest are the best. But as the saying goes since the Vietnam war: No money no honey. ( or with an added 'r' after the 'o'. )
Learn from experience.
For one building a future with a girl found in a bar - be prepared for the ultimate experience in your life.

Thank you Confucius.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, africasiaeuro said:

Learn from experience.

Actually in my early to mid-60s I had two sexy and respectable Thai gfs. The first one was a mid-level officer in the Education Ministry, in her late 40s but looked 10 years younger, as most pretty Asian women do. The second one was a 36-year-old plastic surgery nurse. If you look half decent and don't get bald and fat, and have a bit of education and manners, this is obviously possible in Thailand. They're not all bar girls or poverty-stricken village girls, and not all older farangs look and smell like Freddy Kruger.

5 minutes ago, Dustdevil said:

Actually in my early to mid-60s I had two sexy and respectable Thai gfs. The first one was a mid-level officer in the Education Ministry, in her late 40s but looked 10 years younger, as most pretty Asian women do. The second one was a 36-year-old plastic surgery nurse. If you look half decent and don't get bald and fat, and have a bit of education and manners, this is obviously possible in Thailand. They're not all bar girls or poverty-stricken village girls, and not all older farangs look and smell like Freddy Kruger.

Congratulations , you sound like a successful great guy , I wish that I was like you .

8 hours ago, djayz said:

It seems they all deserved each other. 

You know those were my exact words and thoughts before I scrolled down to your post!!

Absolutely, a marriage made in heaven if ever there was one.

Anyway, fourteen years, if we are lucky, prevents them from having any offspring as crazy as these two are.

RIP to the Italian but he should have got out a long time ago.

2 hours ago, alfalfa19 said:

did you read the article?  do you think the victim was a worthy human being? 

None of us knew the victim and the murderers can speak anything after he is dead because he cannot defend himself against what they are saying.

Also, if unhappy in a relationship, walk out of the door.

You appear to be condoning murder!

7 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

After the Trans slashed him in the face there were still no alarm bells ringing.

The probably end up in the same jail block

Have I missed something??

The report said the Thai woman had two children from a previous relationship with a Thai man.

How does that make her a trans?? Last I knew, Trans do not have babies, not their own anyways.

8 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Bye bye and good riddance to Scarface and Shemale. A right couple of villains if ever there was. Zero loss to society.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

It's Thailand...….plenty more low-life POS scum to take their place.

Archived