Aerox Headlight

malt25

G'day people. Some info, advice please. I've recently purchased my first ever bike/scooter. Yamaha Aerox. Overall very happy. Having NO previous bike experience I've nothing to compare with, but I feel the headlight, headlights could be improved. I've done a little online research however being a novus in this area, I'm more confused than before I started looking. I've bought a few things on Lazada & am hoping I can get something there ? Would really appreciate any advice, suggestions you care to offer.

Thanks in advance.  Mal.

As you stated you have had No previous experience with a scooter and you make the assumption that the headlight is not bright enough for you? Did you think that Yamaha was being cheesy and putting in a less than adequate headlight on one of their top selling models? I can offer no sound advice due to the sillyness of your query. Not bright enough, INDEED.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

Wow, you certainly live upto your name. "lipflipper" !  So, on your reasoning, all aftermarket automotive parts & accessories are an absolute waste of time ? Every manufacturer ALWAYS provides the very best quality product.

All tyres fitted as standard to cars & bikes are the very best. All air filters fitted as standard are as good as say, K & M ?

"putting in a less than adequate headlight " Yes, adequate, but my query related to "headlights could be improved."

"I can offer no sound advice"  You certainly got that right.

You have proven one thing beyond a doubt.... You don't need a long neck to be a goose !