Mms And Wap Settings From One-2-call

jezchesters

I've got a rather old LG 8120 and have a pre-pay One-2-Call SIM card.

Does anyone know how I get hold of the MMS and WAP settings - I know that the network should provide them but can't seem to find anything on their website...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Cheers! :o

Jez

Edited by jezchesters

If you don't want to wait for a response here you can dial 1175 from your phone, press2 to speak with an English-language CSR. They are extremely competent, helpful and responsive.

I've seen some settings/configurations on the www.mobilelife.co.th website but that site is less than useful right now.

If you don't want to wait for a response here you can dial 1175 from your phone, press2 to speak with an English-language CSR. They are extremely competent, helpful and responsive.

I've seen some settings/configurations on the www.mobilelife.co.th website but that site is less than useful right now.

Cheers lomatopo!

Does anyone know how I get hold of the MMS and WAP settings - I know that the network should provide them but can't seem to find anything on their website...

Jez

I had this problem the other day, and despite them sending me the settings twice, I was still unablel to get it to work. Check out the following website, all you have to do it put you number in along with you provider, and it will be sent to you, and it WORKS! http://europe.nokia.com/A4144889

Jez

I had this problem the other day, and despite them sending me the settings twice, I was still unablel to get it to work. Check out the following website, all you have to do it put you number in along with you provider, and it will be sent to you, and it WORKS! http://europe.nokia.com/A4144889

Cheers marquess!

I've used the site before when I had Nokia phones - unfortunately my model is an LG and I can't seem to find a similar page on the LG website...