What Does Your Avatar Represent?

ashacat

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I change mine from time to time, just depends on the photo I want to see for a while. I do like using my own photos and they usually have a nostalgic meaning for me personally.

The one I am using now is the reason I came to Thailand more than a few years ago. Still have not decided if it was a good thing or not, but it sure changed my life ever after.

By the way I find some of the moving avatars kind of distracting, though there are some good ones.

My avatar is a made up from Canadian tire money, something that most Canadians would be familiar with. I am sure it means absolutely nothing to anyone else. I just thought it would be nice to get that bundled up old man out of the Canadian winter, and out into the tropics for a bit.

Mostly it is meant to be a bit of a laugh to any fellow Canadians who might be on the forum.

I am planning on making a new one; I am just waiting on some fresh idea. Any suggestions?

use the Canadian tire guy, the guy with the beard who always seems to have the right gear for anything.

mine = M-Mushr00ms

Peter Lorre

German actor: M-eine Stadt sucht einen Mörder

Mr. Moto

Casablanca

20.000 leagues under the Sea

and my great-uncle

thats about it.

regards

Timo

One of my hero's .... loved his acting and by all accounts he was a real character ..... shaking his hand is no longer an option, so let me do the next best thing and virtually shake yours.

Scooby Doo is my favorite cartoon character. I used to run home from school so I wouldn't miss an episode.

Same here...boy those were the times. No business, no worries, just homework and a lot of fun. I wish I could have all these now :o

Scooby Doo is my favorite cartoon character. I used to run home from school so I wouldn't miss an episode.

Me too. Although the introduction of annoying little sh*t "Scrappy Doo" rather spoiled the show for me. :o

Thelma was hawt too. :D