honda again!

no deal

i have a problem whit a bad battery who last 13 month,and now i have a problem whit a tire,last week my wife go to the dealer for service and they told her you have a bad tire, it was a bump on the tire wall,she change the tire and pay for,today two week later,the new tire as a bump again,the dealer told her a stupid story she a women...and they don't want warranty again,one more time i think honda use cheap parts for they car,the quality in not any more,make money is more important for them. warranty,forget!

4 minutes ago, transam said:

From reading your posts I think you have a "ploblem" with anything Honda..????

you right! the jazz is a cheap car made whit cheap parts.i get a new civic next week and i hope the civic is made better tan that jazz!

Did I read somewhere that you used to sell cars. Then you will know to get the tyre manufacture to look at the two week out tyre... contact them.

I assume that you can converse with your wife so go to the dealer with her .. she can translate ...you will know if he is bullshittingyou ..

Your battery ... in Thailand they only have a one years gurantee ...however inless you abuse it ... should last much longer.

MrsJ's civic is now 18 months old and the battery is fine ... they are pretty small.

Edited by JAS21

6 minutes ago, no deal said:

you right! the jazz is a cheap car made whit cheap parts.i get a new civic next week and i hope the civic is made better tan that jazz!

Make sure it is the RS ... it's the only model that has a full set of air bags.  You should drive down and buy at the soontobe' Motor Show ...

13 minutes ago, rumak said:

i hear they also sell TOYOTA cars here in thailand......   

i know the brother of my wife buy a yaris 4 years a go and still have the same battery! my wife like only honda that my problem,i want buy a mercedes she don't want! she want a civic turbo rs that all. the jazz is my 5 car i buy from honda,the jazz is the only one i buy,i never have any problem whit the civic i have before i still think honda use cheap parts for the jazz,i know honda don't make the tyre but you have on the market very good tyre and very bad tyre that don't last very long,same whit battery,so you think honda buy good quality parts for the jazz i don't think so!

21 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

Make sure it is the RS ... it's the only model that has a full set of air bags.  You should drive down and buy at the soontobe' Motor Show ...

what we buy is a 2018 honda civic turbo rs,we all ready make the deposit on the car and we should get next week,to late!

29 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

Did I read somewhere that you used to sell cars. Then you will know to get the tyre manufacture to look at the two week out tyre... contact them.

I assume that you can converse with your wife so go to the dealer with her .. she can translate ...you will know if he is bullshittingyou ..

Your battery ... in Thailand they only have a one years gurantee ...however inless you abuse it ... should last much longer.

MrsJ's civic is now 18 months old and the battery is fine ... they are pretty small.

the tyre are probably made in china,forget about contacting the manufacture!

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, transam said:

A Jazz is not made with cheap parts..Honda does not make tyres...

You continually run down Honda yet you buy another Honda...Sounds a bit crazy to me...????

a bad experience whit one car out of 5 honda i am just frustrated because my wife do not want anything but a civic,i own 3 civic before and i have to said they are good car!

1 hour ago, no deal said:

two week later,the new tire as a bump again,the dealer told her a stupid story she a women...and they don't want warranty again

Frankly you should go to another Honda dealer, the one you use does not sound customer friendly.

Batteries have 1 year guarantee whatever make, not much can be done from new so your next choice of battery is important in my book.

Tyres on the other hand are not guaranteed as such from abuse or driver caused damage they are changed by the tyre supplier if found to be faulty due to manufacture.

A curb damage bump can occur on either side of the tyre and caused by driver abuse or Thailand potholes.

3 minutes ago, transam said:

No Honda's in the USA....?

yes we have but i never think about buying a honda in america we have so many good car over there,

and my wife die in america and i moved in thailand where i got married whit a thai women and my new wife just like the honda civic,i want to buy a mercedes about 2.5 million tb,to walk a way from honda she don't want,she want a sport car honda is not really a sport car but that what she think,out of the 3 civic i have before  the civic is a good car,i should never buy the jazz.

9 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Frankly you should go to another Honda dealer, the one you use does not sound customer friendly.

Batteries have 1 year guarantee whatever make, not much can be done from new so your next choice of battery is important in my book.

Tyres on the other hand are not guaranteed as such from abuse or driver caused damage they are changed by the tyre supplier if found to be faulty due to manufacture.

A curb damage bump can occur on either side of the tyre and caused by driver abuse or Thailand potholes.

right on! the civic i get do not come from the same dealer,this dealer do not want garantie anything,and he loos a customer!

3 minutes ago, no deal said:

yes we have but i never think about buying a honda in america we have so many good car over there,

and my wife die in america and i moved in thailand where i got married whit a thai women and my new wife just like the honda civic,i want to buy a mercedes about 2.5 million tb,to walk a way from honda she don't want,she want a sport car honda is not really a sport car but that what she think,out of the 3 civic i have before  the civic is a good car,i should never buy the jazz.

There are many Jazz owners out there which will say you are talking crap..

Plus never heard of a Thai bird not wanting a Benz...????

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, transam said:

my wife is 28 year old and she told my mercedes are for older people! i know a lot girl take the mercedes but my wife want what she like,she don't care about money,

1 minute ago, transam said:

Funny my daughter wants a Fortuna, she said Merc's are for Thai people to show they have big money.???? 

Just now, no deal said:

my wife is 28 year old and she told my mercedes are for older people! i know a lot girl take the mercedes but my wife want what she like,she don't care about money,

Seems like you are being controlled....Hmmm, your Thai lady don't care about money...WOW....That's a first for me...????

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

we have the honda insurance and they claim the first tyre,now we have the same probleme whit a other tyre,a many tyre i have to buy,i told my wife to take the car to honda and replace the rim and the tyre and i pay for,case closed!

1 hour ago, transam said:

A Jazz is not made with cheap parts..Honda does not make tyres...

You continually run down Honda yet you buy another Honda...Sounds a bit crazy to me...????

honda don't make the tyre, i know that, but they buy the tyre for they new car ,and i don't think they buy the most expensive tyres.

17 minutes ago, pastprime said:

Why not get rid of the wife and car too

i have a fantastic wife never find a other one like her! married for 10 years and still very happy.

a car is just a car who care about car! i am just frustrated about they do business in thailand.

• Sad 1