Police have done precisely nothing in hunt for cop killer Red Bull's "Boss"

webfact

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:05 AM, darksidedog said:

I don't think this comes as a surprise to anyone. Obviously people were paid to ignore it and are probably still getting regular payments to keep it that way. I suspect that if anyone did actually try to do something, they would find their path blocked anyway. No one can realistically ever expect to see this man face justice, but then in Thailand, the rich never do anyway, do they?

"...but then in Thailand, the rich never do anyway, do they?"

Sorry, DSG, but that is just patently untrue, there have been several reports of several influential and rich people being prosecuted, and jailed, in Thailand.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Alleged 'facts' from this case are as follows:

Police colluded with the family to frame or get one of the family slaves servants to take the rap.

Issues with the alcohol and drug tests of 'Boss' after the incident.

Top Bangkok copper from the investigating station was rumoured to be living in the family compound.

Interpol notice briefly issued then withdrawn for some unknown / unexplained reason.

No further Interpol notices issued by Thai Police.

No extradition requests to UK government when they discovered he was there.

Denials from Police that they were not aware of his location thus can not act. Even I could find out where he is... easy enough to just issue the Interpol warrant and get foreign Police to act. No need for extradition requests anyway.

No further statements from Police about their efforts to apprehend this fugitive.

Little or no media coverage on the story.

Rumours that 'Boss' has been in and out of Thailand with impunity on private planes many times since this incident.

As predicted the stature of limitations will expire and he'll be back. Just like the rest of the monied elite who are above the law here.

" Police colluded with the family ". False, if you were here then you would know that when the cops first went to Red Bulls compound, the culprits family offered up one of their staff to take the blame, but the cops knew who the driver was. And how can your "facts" include "Rumours that 'Boss'".

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:08 PM, ReMarKable said:

Don't want to upset the current plutocracy by arresting a rich person for the mere murder of a cop.  After all, other rich folk could be next.  One bright spot though, maybe the "Boss" is approaching being bilingual and has stopped picking his nose in England.

Vorayuth did not "murder" anyone, neither has he been charged with murder!

9 hours ago, Banana7 said:

The Police could simply issue a "interpol red notice" for "boss" like they did for Greek guy they wanted for another murder. The Greek guy red notice was issued within about 1 week of becoming a suspect.

Time for the corruption department to step-up and investigate a few Bangkok policemen.

RTP do not issue red notices, Interpol does that, and Interpol did do just that.

11 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Vorayuth did not "murder" anyone, neither has he been charged with murder!

Correct , however, killing someone like a cop, eg., who is in the performance of his or her duty is publishable by death. Something like that any way.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 3:35 PM, Boombum said:

Got a great idea...why not put a Tariff levy on every product sold by Red Bull or its subsidiaries ...100% sounds good, then that revenue can be a) used to compensate the losses of the damage caused by the idiot, and b) also to fund the prosecution his repatriation. 

Brilliant...gawd

1)  The Red Bull company and it's subsidiaries have not committed any offences so why should they be penalized and under what authority could that be done?

2)  The family of the officer killed in the accident has been compensated with several million baht years ago by agreement, by Vorayuth.

3)  He cannot be forcibly "repatriated" unless he is extradited and that cannot happen unless a request is made to the UK authorities detailing exactly where in the UK Vorayuth is living, that means providing an actual address for him.  That's the way extradition works.

11 minutes ago, indepth said:

Correct , however, killing someone like a cop, eg., who is in the performance of his or her duty is publishable by death. Something like that any way.

Nothing like that at all.  Causing the death of someone (police officer or otherwise, on duty or off duty) in a traffic accident is not "punishable by death"!

1 hour ago, indepth said:

4 mill has already been paid to the deceased mans family.

1 hour ago, indepth said:

4 mill has already been paid to the deceased mans family.

I was referring to his (the red bull absconder) head - nothing to do with what's been paid as blood money.

25 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Nothing like that at all.  Causing the death of someone (police officer or otherwise, on duty or off duty) in a traffic accident is not "punishable by death"!

When fuelled up on drugs and booze - it should be.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Brilliant...gawd

1)  The Red Bull company and it's subsidiaries have not committed any offences so why should they be penalized and under what authority could that be done?

2)  The family of the officer killed in the accident has been compensated with several million baht years ago by agreement, by Vorayuth.

3)  He cannot be forcibly "repatriated" unless he is extradited and that cannot happen unless a request is made to the UK authorities detailing exactly where in the UK Vorayuth is living, that means providing an actual address for him.  That's the way extradition works.

JW I appreciate your comments, however your facts and logic are perhaps a little unwelcome on this thread.

This is an emotive issue regarding a wealthy untouchable who's negligence has caused the death of a public official and he is free to enjoy his wealth.

It is a very unjust situation.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Just Weird said:

You are wrong , I , yet again , am right. I do my research before I make statements. That info is on the net. I suggest you follow my lead before making more misleading comments. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Links please to evidence and details. 

Politically tainted cases do not count here.

Care to explain why the Interpol Red Notice was withdrawn?

No, it isn't. If the accused is hiding in another country a simple request for extradition is sufficient.

No actual address is necessary, it will be down to the local authorities to locate and detain him at the request of the Thai Police if there is a warrant.

Stop lying and misinforming people.

Father F., this is TV, anyone can make any statements they  feel like, never ruin a good story with facts. 

1 hour ago, Oziex1 said:

JW I appreciate your comments, however your facts and logic are perhaps a little unwelcome on this thread.

This is an emotive issue regarding a wealthy untouchable who's negligence has caused the death of a public official and he is free to enjoy his wealth.

It is a very unjust situation.

If it was my kid, and I had the dough, I would have done the same as his parents, . Would you???

7 minutes ago, indepth said:

If it was my kid, and I had the dough, I would have done the same as his parents, . Would you???

NO !  I'd use my dough to hire the best lawyers money could buy.. And somewhere along the way, hopefully teach the little shit something about morals & respecting human life & the law. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, indepth said:

No I would not.

Though I love my son dearly I would not have done what his hiso over indulging parents did. 

Then again I am not a hiso over indulging parent. Even if I was incredibly rich I would still bring up my son to understand that with riches and position there also comess responsibility.

That is the main difference between us.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, malt25 said:

NO !  I'd use my dough to hire the best lawyers money could buy.. And somewhere along the way, hopefully teach the little shit something about morals & respecting human life & the law. 

No! Then why would you hire the best lawyers , money could buy, to get him off?? Stupid un thought out comment. 

7 minutes ago, billd766 said:

No I would not.

Though I love my son dearly I would not have done what his hiso over indulging parents did. 

Then again I am not a hiso over indulging parent. Even if I was incredibly rich I would still bring up my son to understand that with riches and position there also comess responsibility.

That is the main difference between us.

Yes , so the difference  is , you would let your son be put to death for causing death in a traffic accident, I most definitely  would not.Dominum forbiscus. 

14 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Seriously, you think that?

Most of us try to instill a moral code in our kids as they grow, to make them decent human beings.

I remember as young boy, my Dad discovered I had shoplifted some candy. I was duly frogmarched back to the store, give it back, apologize, and embarrassment alone was enough to scare the sh***t outta me to never do it again.

That's what parents do! 

Dont rave on. The Question is, would you do what ever was in your power to stop your son going before a firing squad for killing someone in a hit and run car accident? "Candy theft" your on a different planet. 

Edited by indepth
add

7 minutes ago, indepth said:

Dont rave on. The Question is, would you do what ever was in your power to stop your son going before a firing squad for killing someone in a hit and run car accident? "Candy theft" your on a different planet. 

You are missing the point. 

These HiSo kids have no moral compass, they think whatever they do, there is never any responsibility.

Most most of us are taught that, even when we do something wrong, the right thing to do, is to take responsibility for our actions and pay the price.

That lesson seems to be missing in the elite sections of Thai society, fueled by the ability to bribe their way out

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1