Shock absorbers on Forza 300 - 2018

canerandagio

Hi,

Just bought my Forza 300 two days ago and I have noticed that there is room for improvement on absorbing shocks. This is noticeable to me even on minor potholes (previous experience on PCX150).

Some suggested YSS absorbers are a common remedy to this.

If there is someone who did this please can I confirm that this would be a sensible thing to do even on a brand new bike and:

1 - Should I change the shock absorbers front and back?

2 - What would be the risks/counter-indications?

3 - Costly operation? Where could I get it done in Bangkok?

Just to save time, to those who will recommend me to change bike I say not that no, I will not be convinced to change bike, and I have not screwed up choosing this one. I am very happy with it, just I like to improve the shock absorption. Is that possible?

Thanks a lot.

Straydog

I have changed to yss shocks on two big bikes and 2 scooters a definite improvement, I asked the question on here a while back and a good member gave me contact details of a great shop that supplied and delivered them to me .......I have lost the details and with some of your stroppy replies on your other thread others on this forum might not be so forthcoming with info...anyway they are pretty much readily available as they are made in Thailand,most scooter shops should be able to order and fit them.

front probably shouldn’t need touching yet.

• Like 1