White House restores access for CNN's Acosta, ending legal fight

webfact

Trump signals US won't punish Saudi crown prince over Khashoggi killing

Says Trump:

• "our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event -- maybe he did and maybe he didn't!"
  • "we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi.
  • "It's a very simple equation for me. I'm about make America great again and I'm about America first,"

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/20/politics/trump-saudi-arabia/index.html

Trump's 400 lb bed-ridden hacker sure seems to get around.

22 hours ago, bristolboy said:

But it's not incumbent on a President to show respect? 

If he's not shown respect why should he be respectful? He's very nice to people that don't disrespect him.

Given the <deleted> that the opposition heap on him everyday, I'm surprised he's managed to keep his cool as much as he has. 

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If he's not shown respect why should he be respectful? He's very nice to people that don't disrespect him.

Given the <deleted> that the opposition heap on him everyday, I'm surprised he's managed to keep his cool as much as he has. 

"If he's not shown respect why should he be respectful?"

Because he's the president and should act like a grown-up and as much as possible take the high road.

"He's very nice to people that don't disrespect him."

Wrong. He gives praise to sycophants who stroke his ego (something the man-child craves and needs). 

"Given the <deleted> that the opposition heap on him everyday, I'm surprised he's managed to keep his cool as much as he has. "

Yeah, because keeping his cool is what he does!!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you unaware of the expression ' to lead by example ' ? It is after all a bedock of Christian philosophy which a majority of US citizens ( including Trump ) supposedly adhere to.