18 Year Old Man Climbs High Voltage Power Pole After Marital Dispute

3. 9

Thailand Live Monday 14 October 2024

4. 626

Harris Lies, Americans Die. Illegal Aliens are more Important

5. 305

Israel Hamas War the Widening Middle East Conflict

6. 2,664

Thai gov. to tax (remitted) income from abroad for tax residents starting 2024 - Part II

7. 10

Video: SpaceX rocket booster successfully lands in Texas after test launch

8. 1,070

Its Happening - Law to Tax Overseas Income Now in Progress

9. 0

Passenger Van Crashes into 18-Wheeler Truck, Passengers Injured

10. 9

11. 305

12. 0

Over 200 Vehicles Damaged After Municipality Resurfaces Road Without Warning Signs

13. 9

14. 305

15. 0

Newborn Survives After Being Abandoned in Long Grass: Phetchabun

Tensions rise at U.S.-Mexico border as migrants, holiday travellers wait to cross

webfact

12 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

Trump has been shot down a few times but he keeps finding open doors........ Including the blocking of 'Muslims' entering.... But some of it is working and especially the 'muslims'......... after seeing the 'no go zones' in europe, I hope we don't get more 'muslims' here..........

He wins a few and loses a few......... But I'm all for 'controlled immigration'............. after witnessing what other countries are suffering..... With their 'total open-door' policies......

A lot more losses than wins:

The Trump administration’s crazy losing streak in the courts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/10/19/the-trump-administrations-crazy-losing-streak-in-the-courts-no-jeff-sessions-its-not-about-the-judges/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4ce2d246b1dc

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.

1 hour ago, JTXR said:

I couldn't agree more.  The U.S. has laws and processes in place to deal with asylum seekers, whether 30 or 3,000.  45 does a great disservice to everyone by drumming up fear and hatred just to please the more rabid parts of his base.

Yes. That is his toxic racist/xenophobic brand and he will never change. The fact that the American voters just repudiated him in a historic national popular vote margin in the midterms for the house doesn't even register with him. He still thinks it works for him. Sadly it did in 2016 but times change.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2018 at 5:36 PM, howbri said:

They are not "guests", they are invaders!!!

The use of inflammatory names like 'invaders' is nothing but a distraction.   Are they armed?   Have they charged the border?   The situation is a humanitarian one, not an invasion.   

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Credo said:

The use of inflammatory names like 'invaders' is nothing but a distraction.   Are they armed?   Have they charged the border?   The situation is a humanitarian one, not an invasion.   

Then they need to contact the 'Red Cross'......... 

The already, while in Mexico City', refused asylum and aid from Mexico...... They just got their 'sights set too high'..........

They just want the 'good life' ..... NOT humanitarian assistance...........

And their whole 'Gang' method of operation 'smells' of criminal backing of poor civilians being used for some ulterior motives such as some muslim (intentionally not capitalized) being in their backing and 'guidance system'......

Why didn't they accept Mexico's offer of help????????????

• Sad 1

On 11/24/2018 at 9:25 AM, bristolboy said:

I'm guessing you don't have much military experience.

Perhaps, like many "patriots", he has popped down to the local gun store and bought himself an assault rifle and chest webbing (assault vest) to go with his second hand camouflage suit - (makes such a change from the white polo shirt and khaki slacks), and is even now practicing looking steely eyed, manly and determined in front of the mirror.

By the way, when the time comes, don't wear your bright red ,MAGA cap - it makes a jolly good aiming mark...

On 11/23/2018 at 4:58 PM, farcanell said:

this is why the courts keep smacking down donals immigration plans.... its got nothing to do with “Obama judges”, but everything to do with illegality

The last time the Supreme Court looked at it put a smackdown on the lower court. How soon thats forgotten. 

Atta boy Donald keep it up and you can give America two black eyes on this one you who has never wanted for anything you who has been force fed money and privilege since birth during the Christmas season you want to crush thease refugees under your foot that sir is unamerican and all bs to promote your agenda 

1 hour ago, Horace Lamb said:

No go zones are being established in London particularly at night and have been for a long time.  It's all brushed under the carpet.

Thank You......

I have heard of no 'go zones' in Holland....... seems like maybe Belgium, Spain, Sweeden or Denmark, and other European Countries............. I think Germany is struggling with a muslim problem...... I have heard that we even have some (no go zones) in Detroit, Michigan in MY beloved USA......... 

IN ANY CASE.......... We don't need any more muslims (intentionally not capitalized) in MY country........... They don't want to 'fit in' with us....... They are just looking for quiet places to continue their own beliefs..... and 'Hate US' for being 'infidels..........

We don't need or want any more who want to 'live free off of us'......... A majority of the Mexicans I know in California want to work and support themselves...........

If they want to live off my taxes....... Let them plan to support themselves as soon as possible.......

To all you guys saying to me sponsor them ect I have worked with many Mexican people over the years I own property in sandiego and Arizona I have found them to be hardworking religious family oreanted for the most part it is legal for them to apply for asylum that option has been available for years our Donald loves to attack the helpless the more helpless the better(the daca kids come to mind)it’s not working anymore there is a ground swell of anger against this man for shoving our American ideals in the mud love America flaws in all change the laws ok but not based on lies bs and whipping up fearon false pretenses ps I would certainly invite them to help build a house so they can pay their taxes and support themselves lol some of you guys crack me  up lol

Edited by Tug
  • Like 1

You do know that thease people are vetted when they apply for asylum don’t you?do you think ice is to stupid to recognize someone from the Middle East?stop dissing our government workers have some faith in our government and believe me they are horrified by trump and his incompetence as is the rest of the world

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

You do know that thease people are vetted when they apply for asylum don’t you?do you think ice is to stupid to recognize someone from the Middle East?stop dissing our government workers have some faith in our government and believe me they are horrified by trump and his incompetence as is the rest of the world

I am largely in agreement with you and I dislike Trump as you do.......... But for one thing these people came as a 'Gang', not individuals......... I feel for the women and children and I'd like to offer them safety.......... But those guys who 'dragged their wives and children' thru all this, I may only have pity for an occasional one.........

BUT a fact remains.... and That is  -- I have 'Personal experience'....... My Thai wife Immigrated a Thai sister 'Properly'..... Sister waited near 13 years to be approved for immigration............. WHY PUSH THESE CENTRAL AMERICANS AHEAD OF OTHER WAITING PEOPLE??????????????

i am with Trump on this single issue...... And muslims......... But not much else...........

So are we talking about Trump on this thread or we talking about potential 'wet-backs' about to swim across the river into the USA???????????????

I do not think this is too complicated. A bunch of people have come in close proximity to the US border in hopes to cross. They are not going to be able to cross most likely. 

Just like I can go hold up a sign tomorrow that says I want free laundry detergent. I am probably not going to get it, but at least somebody heard me. That heard me part is an important bit, not to be ignored. My only real opinion here is statements like "we're losing the frontier" are rather histerical.