Noisy Bird

rvdk

Solutions...

1.. Don't be such a baby.

2.  Earplugs

3.  Cut tree down.

4.  Get over it.

One the bird is gone you will no doubt want help with barking dogs, screaming cats, roosters crowing, frogs croaking, grasshoppers chirping, and music from parties.

Stop fixating on it.  In a week you will not even notice the noise from the bird anymore as your mind will just filter it out as background noise.

• Like 1

What would be your words when there is suddenly no bird songs anymore on this world?

My best guess: "why the humans did kill all the birds? I remember the times as I woke up to the sound of a bird"

I agree that these red eyed feather fellow can match easy a guinea fowl but its sure not annoying if you are happy that there is one accepting your garden as a natural habitat.. Seem you do right.. 

Edited by See Will

I have no idea if it is possible for you but i would try to hose him a few days.

Get up a few mornings, take your waterhose and turn it on him or the tree. Hopefully he will get bored and look for another tree.

20 hours ago, themerg said:

You are worried about a bird that is not worried about you.

Uhhhhhhhh, don't really care if the bird is worried about me or not, I just want to be able to sleep. And to all those that say I'm fixated on the bird.....if I could sleep I wouldn't be fixated on it, would I? Seems common sense to me, but maybe not to others.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:24 AM, ezzra said:

Can't do much, the Koel is related to the Raven/Crows spices and is a very smart bird, lucky us that they are a seasonal migrating birds coming from the north to make our live miserable but will go back in 3-4 months...

I believe they related to cuckoos and are colonizers rather than migrants.