mother of thai girlfriend

Jame1982

11 minutes ago, Katia said:

I don't either, but I want someone who wants me as a partner, not a mommy; I want a mature adult relationship, not the dependence of somebody needy.  I've learned from mistakes of too many friends who ended up stuck supporting another grown-ass adult... nope.  I pay my own bills, can stand on my own two feet, and don't expect a man to support me, and I don't think it's out of line to ask the same from him.  If he works at McDonald's, fine.  If he's head surgeon at the Mayo Clinic or CEO of a big company, fine.  As long as he's responsible, I don't care.  THAT is what not putting a price on love is, not falling as a sucker for everyone out there who will suck you dry.

I'd love to find a woman in Thailand who thinks like you.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Yes, money has nothing to do with love. Life is a lot better with money and money is there for some people to forget about the nasty things in a relationship. .

my old mom used to say when money stops coming through the door love goes out the window. ????

Pay for the sick buffalo. Replace the dead buffalo. Pay for MIL/FIL/grandparents operations. Pay for and do not count the number of times grandparents have funerals. Fix brothers motorbike. Buy that land. Build that extra house for them. The list goes on.

For me I'm somewhat blessed, all money and gold provided for sin sod was returned when we moved to Thailand as promised. Only been hit once for in-law medical expenses. MIL needed help with expensive treatment of an eye condition, asked for and received 10,000 baht from each of her three children including my wife.

Lets face it, for many of us the MIL is usually a better match than the 20 years younger daughter. The MIL is usually your age or at least was born/grew up in the same century as you, can remember 911, knows who Elvis is etc.

The confusion comes from the realisation that you should actually be hooking up with the mother, not the daughter.

On 11/24/2018 at 11:41 PM, Jame1982 said:

I was thinking of staying with girlfriend who stay with her mother from January . this kind of incidents confuse me if this is a good idea to stay with her .  she is 22   I am 52 . mother in law 60 . 

She 22...you 52...she 44...you 104...methinks you should read transam's comment ( several times ) and take heed. But then again, people like you never seem to learn.

On 11/25/2018 at 12:28 AM, BritManToo said:

Avoid anything to do with mom.

Get a nice condo about 300Km away from where mom lives.

Or better still ( in my humble opinion, of course ) get a nice condo, house, tent or whatever about 4000 kms away, and move in...BY YOURSELF.

How to make BOTH happy.

1) Buy land and house in their name only.

2) THB allowance of 10000 a month for mother, 20000 a month for GF or wife.

3) Buy car ( or truck ) for BOTH

4) Give CREDIT CARD ( UNLIMITED LIMIT) to both, pay CC bill on time.

5) Bend over and kiss your @xx good bye because you go bankrupt.

Had a friend who live with wife 18 years in another country.  They BOTH worked and saved money - she sent money home each month.

When they move back to Th, and after House, Land and Car bought, she divorced him.....

Go figure...

36 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Lets face it, for many of us the MIL is usually a better match than the 20 years younger daughter. The MIL is usually your age or at least was born/grew up in the same century as you, can remember 911, knows who Elvis is etc.

The confusion comes from the realisation that you should actually be hooking up with the mother, not the daughter.

In general, mothers-in-law serve one essential function - to remind a man of why he should never marry or never have married the daughter - a kind of eternal retribution

On 11/25/2018 at 11:41 AM, Jame1982 said:

I was thinking of staying with girlfriend who stay with her mother from January . this kind of incidents confuse me if this is a good idea to stay with her .  she is 22   I am 52 . mother in law 60 . 

Have you thought about shagging both of them? Get a bit of drama into the mix. 

On 11/25/2018 at 4:41 AM, Jame1982 said:

I'd go for the mother. 22!, she have nothing, repeat nothing in common with you and your life experience. Apart from sex, what are you expecting?

On 11/25/2018 at 3:41 PM, Jame1982 said:

I am also 58 and have a 23 year old girlfriend (casual) if you like, I see her when I want, usually Friday nights, meet at the same place, few drinks, short time hotel, 45 minutes later back at the same place for a few more drinks, in all 4 hours a good night, 3,000 baht all up, and I am on my way back home to the wife, as for her mum, well who cares, I take care her only ????

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

R u taking the pi$$ Peter42 because my wife is 21 years my junior and has everything in common with me, and thank God she looks nothing like her mum who is short, fat and ugly, sort of a buffalo if you like.

For the record, if I had to hook up with my MIL who is 2 years older than me, i.e. she is 60 and wake up in the morning with her laying beside me with my arm trapped under her body, I would quietly chew my own arm off to escape, as opposed to waking her up, yeeeeeeeeeeeeuk, just the thought of having to get out the flour to throw on the bed and roll her around to find the w.. spot would turn me off, so to speak ????

Archived