7-Eleven M-Stamp / How-To & Expiration?

aldriglikvid

Hi guys, 

The last several months I've gathered about 70+ stamps from 7-Eleven. They look different and I'm not very familiar with the system. Anyone that can give me the 101? 

I got the "book" today. I can't read Thai but I believe there are dates on this "book". So, is there a expiration date with this stamps? 

Just spend them as you go along. They are worth either 1 baht, or 3 baht. Tally it up and use them as cash. You get 1 baht for every 50 baht spent. There no need to save them and risk expiry when the promotion finished. Any staff member will tell you the last date.

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Different from what?

The most recent issue are larger than previous ones, and a few only have the Thai numerals on them. As stated, they can be collected and glued into a booklet which is free at the counter, then exchanged by a certain date (check with staff).

;;;STAMPS?? why stamps, in the US they have 7-11 cards with bar codes or a 7-11 app you can download on your smart fon that can be scanned for credits or redeem credits for their various products..  plus when you reach a certain level of purchases 25k credits are added to your balance....every 7th big gulp is free if you use your card to when you buy one..it makes it very EZ to look up your credit balance plus what products you can buy for a certain number of points you have accumulated..

7rewards-how-to.gif

• Sad 1