She Says Her Husband Died?

onekoolguy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

The lyrics say it all........

CharlieH, if this was a lottery, you just hit the mother load with that song. Listening to the great old tune and simultaneously reading the lyrics made me feel sorry for the OP. He's definitely caught between a rock and a hard place.

I know he'll listen to it too as he's been quite interactive on his own thread. Hope it helps him to make the very hard decision very soon.

Thanks for posting the sad but so-close-to-reality tune.

Some guys here would have left her after the first lie, some would have given her the benefit of doubt and kicked her ass after the second or third lie and some such as the OP keep getting poked in the eye again and again and still hang in there.

Have to wonder why he's even still talking to her after all this, putting up with unacceptable behaviour is something we learn in our past.

OP throughout this 9 page thread I can't remember any poster recommending you "hang in there" and wait for it to come good. It isn't going to get any better, in fact I think it's going to get a lot worse if you stay with this woman. Live and learn but most of all "learn".

40 minutes ago, stevkob said:

Live and learn but most of all "learn".

I think the emphasis in this case should be on "live".

At the risk of maligning the girl, as I really don't know anything about her beyond her lying and game playing, it seems to me like between her and her accomplices, his life could very well be at risk.

But "onekoolguy" probably has a handle on his possible exposure here (I hope so anyway).

On 11/26/2018 at 11:54 AM, BritManToo said:

My last live in gf had a nurses uniform in her wardrobe. I enjoyed it.

But then she went on holiday for a week to visit some sick relatives and took the uniform with her.

So I moved out as I suspected it was, in reality, a trip with another guy.

Seriously man, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. I had a nurse gf years ago and when she came home from work in her uniform it stank of bleach, pish and puke. Complete turn off.

1 hour ago, sharktooth said:

Seriously man, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. I had a nurse gf years ago and when she came home from work in her uniform it stank of bleach, pish and puke. Complete turn off.

Haha ... the difference between a fantasy nurse and a real nurse ...  In the long run I think I would take the real nurse any day ... ???? ...

4 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

Haha ... the difference between a fantasy nurse and a real nurse ...  In the long run I think I would take the real nurse any day ... ???? ...

I don't think he caught onto the fact that the "single nurse uniform" was for playtime.

35 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

Don't do that-they hate it when you get sick!

Try going for a female Chinese commando in pink uniform with white jackboots instead.

Splendid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4DZQhfrl5Y

I would say , get to know her family and offspring at length first before committing to marriage or a house purchase. Her marital status should be easy to prove , as should the alleged death of her alleged previous husband by death certificate.

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

The lyrics say it all........

I actually listen to this song occasionally as it really says a lot about my life too! Good or Bad? Depends on how you look at it I guess? He apparently married her which was a Big Mistake! 

On 11/26/2018 at 11:08 AM, onekoolguy said:

She told me early in the relationship that her husband was killed on a construction job about 7 years prior. I had no reason to doubt her and was very sorry to hear. They were both early 30's at that time. Lately I asked her how he died and she supprised me by saying he was asleep and died of heart failure! Totally different story!

There were lots of stories of Thai construction workers dying in their sleep in Singapore about 15 years ago. It was assumed due to the poor diet and other imbibing going on in the cramp camp conditions I think? Maybe shes being truthful? There again maybe she killed him and he's buried out back. Only way your going to find out is to get on with her or take a hike and cut your losses.

9 hours ago, stevkob said:

It isn't going to get any better, in fact I think it's going to get a lot worse if you stay with this woman. Live and learn but most of all "learn".

Yes, I am seeing that now. More expenses every month!

The path is clear, but I am really curious about a few things, such as what the real story is about the husband that died?

A PI could check her out if I wanted to know bad enough I guess?

15 minutes ago, onekoolguy said:

The path is clear, but I am really curious about a few things, such as what the real story is about the husband that died?

She was never married and slept with a random series of men she didn't know very well since she was 15.

But 'husband dead', makes new bfs think she isn't a slut and makes her feel better about her life.

That's the usual story, there's a few variations.

But then, we know Thai girls are easy to bed, that's why we're all I'm here.

20 minutes ago, onekoolguy said:

Just keep nailing her if you want to... Taper off the money donations and enjoy the sex until she leaves... 

On 11/26/2018 at 11:32 AM, onekoolguy said:

It just occurred to me that there is no mention what so ever about kids or husband on her facebook pages?

Only pictures of her and lots of trips.

Red Flags, but as one poster put it correctly, 'she pbly doesn't want the questions that would eventually pop up.........but confront her - I have seen lots of Thai Women caught in a Lie (some big like still being married) or small like yours...........two things can Happen - she can break down and tell you solemnly the truth (usually I didn't want you to think I was a bad woman)  or 2) Start yelling You don't trust her, why you ask so many questions, you don't believe me, I tell you already, or the most blunt  Mind your own business.(all in one breath) then clam up tighter than a beer keg)  if she grabs a bottle of whiskey - leave immediately and don;t come back for a few days if at all.:wai:  Good Luck with this one.

1 hour ago, Bangkokazy said:

My best advice is when you get yourself a thai gf.
You change yourself to be like a Thai man.

Actually not bad advise? They sure would not put up with the c**p some of us do!  But I wonder if they would still want to date us if we acted like a Thai guy?

49 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

You buy all your girlfriends houses. Why the rush? Let her buy her own. And the kids are not yours. Let  her and the families take care of them. Seems like she needs a lot of saving (help). 

Yes, I am getting all kinds of requests this month. Car repairs, Dental expense, nurse lic. renewal, meds from abroad, Business loan  Gift. etc. There is a limit and She passed it already! I checked the mirror and I am beginning to see a striking resemblance to an ATM! This comes on little by little as time goes by. However I only rent houses here. No free houses!!!! I once had a GF and commented to her about her exceptional personal skills. Her response was "Well that should be worth one house" ! OMG what an ego! Got rid of her fast! Haha. I am learning, although a little slow!

2 hours ago, onekoolguy said:

Actually not bad advise? They sure would not put up with the c**p some of us do!  But I wonder if they would still want to date us if we acted like a Thai guy?

A good book you should read

https://issuu.com/togazer/docs/pimping_for_dummies

On 11/26/2018 at 11:36 AM, lopburi3 said:

Well if he is dead or nonexistent would not expect there to be anything on Facebook and appears she does not take care of children so no need to have to explain them.

Except for the self respect she gains from telling and showing all her Thai friends that she is a mother other than being barren !!!

The poster has obviously seen her naked ?? So does she show the usual signs of child bearing ? Stretch marks etc,  sometimes one will not show much but two will definitely show,  and can you touch the sides when you are intimate? Don’t tell us, we don’t want to know but check for yourself.

As you have only seen the kids on webcam it may be that they do not belong but may be in collusion.

Obviously I hope not but I would certainly be checking.

The advice given by Britmantoo is good so follow it through if you can

Good luck onekoolguy I hope you get peace of mind 

Archived