She Says Her Husband Died?

onekoolguy

34 minutes ago, onekoolguy said:

Unfortunately, I think you are right? 

I have been letting her use my new car. It has an anti theft gps devise. 

Gives complete map tracking. The other day she said she was in the hospital. But the car went on a three day trip to Ubon!

wooohowww and you still wonder???? husband maybe still there

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ending to the story was she told him where to go after 18 months, after the house was built and the new fortuner was on the drive.

The husband moved in a short time after.

The land the house was built on was purchased from her Parents which he didnt know and paid way over for.

The guys that built the house were also her extended family.

So, yes be very cautious !! 

There are some girls who treat it as a business with high return for short investment.

19 minutes ago, onekoolguy said:

When you get one you really like and they have most of the qualities you look for in a woman, it hurts a lot to discover that they wanted the lifestyle not you?

did you ever consider that she hasn't been ""REAL"" she has been playing the role of the perfect, educated, and so forth girl, we are mobile ATM's to them, nothing more nothing less put it in your head and it will make your life easy

Lots of relevant points:

- She really doesn't want to revisit the truth for perhaps good reason

- She says what they thinks will be less upsetting for you and for her (normal Thai behavior and not necessarily dishonest in Thai thinking)

- Remember that Thai folks don't like to talk about death 

Perhaps you also need to be thinking what you want longer-term:

- Would you prefer to live together with her (if you ultimately feel relaxed)?  

- Do you want to take care of her kids?

- Do you want them to live with you? / Would she like to have them live together with you?

etc.

23 minutes ago, CanuckThai said:

Try riding it out, without a huge financial injection.  Let the chips fall....

That's my intention at present. She is really addictive!

But the house deal is gone. Never there really. And probably no more use of new car without me in it? Haha. I had offered to pay school expenses through the university level for her kids etc. and that's off the table now too. Really dumb of her! But who knows, she probably has a back up?

9 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

did you ever consider that she hasn't been ""REAL"" she has been playing the role of the perfect, educated, and so forth girl, we are mobile ATM's to them, nothing more nothing less put it in your head and it will make your life easy

Yeah, I think she is playing me for the long game? House & Car. As I think back on it there was never anything we did that I did not pay for. Lots of international trips etc. Yep ATM all the way. When I say this it kind of makes it easier to break up? But still very Painful!

1 minute ago, onekoolguy said:

Yeah, I think she is playing me for the long game? House & Car. As I think back on it there was never anything we did that I did not pay for. Lots of international trips etc. Yep ATM all the way. When I say this it kind of makes it easier to break up? But still very Painful!

don't worry too much, the sooner the breakup the easier it is for you to move on, quite sure she has a back up somewhere so nothing for you to worry about

13 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Lots of relevant points:

- She really doesn't want to revisit the truth for perhaps good reason

- She says what they thinks will be less upsetting for you and for her (normal Thai behavior and not necessarily dishonest in Thai thinking)

- Remember that Thai folks don't like to talk about death 

Perhaps you also need to be thinking what you want longer-term:

- Would you prefer to live together with her (if you ultimately feel relaxed)?  

- Do you want to take care of her kids?

- Do you want them to live with you? / Would she like to have them live together with you?

etc.

I get along very well with her. We have lived together in my overseas home for months at a time. I pay for her kids now and offered to put them through the university.  But my friend who used my home office told me that she talks to someone everyday in Thai when I am out. She says while she does not know thai that its not a kid. Women can tell. So Maybe she has a BF or husband but can stay with me for months at a time? Says she wants to stay longer in USA? Confuses me? Maybe playing me for the long game? Yes substantial money involved. She knows my friends and how I live.

Just makes me so sad!

34 minutes ago, onekoolguy said:

Gives complete map tracking. The other day she said she was in the hospital. But the car went on a three day trip to Ubon!

Make sure onekoolguy doesn`t become, onefoolguy.

Avoid plying any money into this so-called relationship until you have thoroughly checked this woman`s background and what is her present situation.

As regarding her social media, these women are savvy and may have more than one facebook page, cell phone number, Line and whatsapp I.Ds. Remember, if what you`re being told doesn`t make sense or too many variations or holes in the stories, then they`re normally not true.

I give you this advice all for free and whether you heed this advice is up to you. Good luck.

46 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Women's lies never bothered me, or what they wanted for that matter.

I WANT a good looking girl weighing less than 50Kg with a working womb and no diseases that I can't live with.

All women lie live in their own fantasy world, my advice, don't listen to what they are saying.

HaHa I like your advise!  True wisdom!

6 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Make sure onekoolguy doesn`t become, onefoolguy.

Avoid plying any money into this so-called relationship until you have thoroughly checked this woman`s background and what is her present situation.

As regarding her social media, these women are savvy and may have more than one facebook page, cell phone number, Line and whatsapp I.Ds. Remember, if what you`re being told doesn`t make sense or too many variations or holes in the stories, then they`re normally not true.

I give you this advice all for free and whether you heed this advice is up to you. Good luck.

What you are saying is good advise. I know this but it's good to hear someone else say it!

Thanks!

52 minutes ago, onekoolguy said:

Why is it that so many of the women who learn great social skills are in it for the money? I really wish I could find a so called "Good Girl" with the same social skills?

I know that its just business for some women to learn to be great companions but sorting them out is tough!

By "social skills", I assume you are speaking primarily about her ability to communicate with you in English. Learning to speak Thai is the answer. Opens up a worlds of opportunities.

1 hour ago, onekoolguy said:

You want a relationship with a woman who lies to you? What part of your anatomy is doing the thinking?

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

My last live in gf had a nurses uniform in her wardrobe. I enjoyed it.

But then she went on holiday for a week to visit some sick relatives and took the uniform with her.

So I moved out as I suspected it was, in reality, a trip with another guy.

Good job it wasn't a cops uniform. 

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You want a relationship with a woman who lies to you? What part of your anatomy is doing the thinking?

I would play it cool. Next time she takes the car out of town rent a car and follow/track the GPS position. I am assuming she is not visiting her family and kids because there would be no need not to mention or state this fact. 

Seems to me trust has already gone or you wouldnt be here asking.

Once its gone dont fool yourself trying to get it back, it wont work! 

You would be papering over the cracks.

You know how you really feel, face it, deal with it and move on.

Never easy when you have already invested alot of time and money and probaly think try to fix than start again.

Best of luck, better find out now than later and get wiped out.

Remember the golden rule.....NEVER invest more than you are prepared to walk away from !

2 hours ago, onekoolguy said:

Now i am seeing many things that don't add up? My question: Is it common for Thai Women to lie about her husband being killed? Why would she do this?

Many Thai women say husband died if you ask, what many mean is he has died in their heart but could be very much alive.

3 hours ago, onekoolguy said:

I get along very well with her. We have lived together in my overseas home for months at a time. I pay for her kids now and offered to put them through the university.  But my friend who used my home office told me that she talks to someone everyday in Thai when I am out. She says while she does not know thai that its not a kid. Women can tell. So Maybe she has a BF or husband but can stay with me for months at a time? Says she wants to stay longer in USA? Confuses me? Maybe playing me for the long game? Yes substantial money involved. She knows my friends and how I live.

Just makes me so sad!

thai husband sees the ATM man and will close his eyes until the BIG prize come

4 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Seems to me trust has already gone or you wouldnt be here asking.

Once its gone dont fool yourself trying to get it back, it wont work! 

You would be papering over the cracks.

You know how you really feel, face it, deal with it and move on.

Never easy when you have already invested alot of time and money and probaly think try to fix than start again.

Best of luck, better find out now than later and get wiped out.

Remember the golden rule.....NEVER invest more than you are prepared to walk away from !

Your right of course. The trust is gone. I want to think that it can be fixed but know that it will never be the same. Its painful to end a long term relationship.

But at least I knew better than to give the car and the house!

Thanks for the advise!

2 hours ago, OneEyedPie said:

I caught my first Thai gf lying and applied a no discrimination policy and promptly dumped her.  Far too much at stake to be saddled with someone that I'd never trust. 

It's sad that so many feel that they have to lie. The things that were lied about could have been fixed or were already accepted by me. But the loss of trust is the worse part. 

3 minutes ago, onekoolguy said:

Your right of course. The trust is gone. I want to think that it can be fixed but know that it will never be the same. Its painful to end a long term relationship.

But at least I knew better than to give the car and the house!

Thanks for the advise!

I have been exactly where you are, yes it painfull, but when you get the next one (and you will) You'll be smarter and have the experience to get it right, I did and we are 12 yrs married now.

Best of luck for the future.

Archived