You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

She Says Her Husband Died?

onekoolguy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, onekoolguy said:

I met her mother one time. Her two kids and sister on a brief video chat. Never in person. Even offered to let her bring her kids to come spend time at my house near a beach and to take them to the water park etc. But it never happens? Never a mention about me or any guy in her facebook. But yesterday she did show me one photo of the two of us at an exclusive place in Los Angeles.  Only one of me in thousands of photos. Although no other guys at all.  1st time she ever let me look at her Instagram. But I never asked. So yes I am being hidden from her friends. Past facebook photos on her friends pages show her with a young Thai guy who I know, on various trips. She says just family friend but pictures are more than friends, haha. 

I know I have a problem and should get out. But She is unlike any previous GF! Painful!

Oh man this is sad reading .... She is nothing but a good old ..'gold digger' ...  

Tell me this ... a mother who would not take her kids to a water park or go on holiday (all paid for) ... is that someone you want to be with? (she must be very very good in bed !!)  Is that a 'good woman' .. assuming that is what you want ... if not ... its nothing but a 'service arrangement' ...  If you feel you get 'value for money' then keep going .. if not .. time to move on ...  Now comes the million dollar question ..  How old is she .. and how old are you ... Then put yourself in her shoes ... You catch my drift ??  

27 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

Oh man this is sad reading .... She is nothing but a good old ..'gold digger' ...  

Tell me this ... a mother who would not take her kids to a water park or go on holiday (all paid for) ... is that someone you want to be with? (she must be very very good in bed !!)  Is that a 'good woman' .. assuming that is what you want ... if not ... its nothing but a 'service arrangement' ...  If you feel you get 'value for money' then keep going .. if not .. time to move on ...  Now comes the million dollar question ..  How old is she .. and how old are you ... Then put yourself in her shoes ... You catch my drift ??  

Her kids are teenagers.  I could see not taking them on vacation, especially if she wants "quality time" with OP.  Maybe they're like all kids of that age, don't want to be seen with their mother.  Maybe they don't want to hang out with mom's boyfriend on a trip.  Who knows.  Not taking one's kid(s) on vacation does not automatically make a bad parent... hell, I sometimes wish more people wouldn't!

6 minutes ago, Katia said:

Her kids are teenagers.  I could see not taking them on vacation, especially if she wants "quality time" with OP.  Maybe they're like all kids of that age, don't want to be seen with their mother.  Maybe they don't want to hang out with mom's boyfriend on a trip.  Who knows.  Not taking one's kid(s) on vacation does not automatically make a bad parent... hell, I sometimes wish more people wouldn't!

Valid point .....  Especially if a late teenager, I stand corrected .. or maybe ... Easy for them to slip up and talk about 'papa' .. oh shit .. which one ??

1 hour ago, Stevemercer said:

A genuine Thai lady wanting a genuine marriage would be presenting you to he friends, her children and family.

Entirely relevant as to why I gave the first Thai gf the heave-ho.  I was initially informed that she didn't have a kid prior to arrival in LOS, then on arrival suddenly she had a kid who was looked after by the father's family.  Next up, I'll introduce you to my sister which never happened.  Then I enquired as to where she lived and she was again very furtive, then discovered the keys to an exclusive condo block in Bangkok.  Then it was working late to 10pm due to some accountancy problem. 

Great sex and very addictive lady, but got home to Farang Land and promptly dumped her.  Her last email stated that she'll wait for me for which she's been waiting a long time.

We both had a great time either way, and no regrets on my part, and there was definitely no need for private detectives and all the other nonsense.  Just move on and enjoy life. 

1 minute ago, OneEyedPie said:

Entirely relevant as to why I gave the first Thai gf the heave-ho.  I was initially informed that she didn't have a kid prior to arrival in LOS, then on arrival suddenly she had a kid who was looked after by the father's family.  Next up, I'll introduce you to my sister which never happened.  Then I enquired as to where she lived and she was again very furtive, then discovered the keys to an exclusive condo block in Bangkok.  Then it was working late to 10pm due to some accountancy problem. 

Great sex and very addictive lady, but got home to Farang Land and promptly dumped her.  Her last email stated that she'll wait for me for which she's been waiting a long time.

We both had a great time either way, and no regrets on my part, and there was definitely no need for private detectives and all the other nonsense.  Just move on and enjoy life. 

Honest post-I like that.

On 11/26/2018 at 12:04 PM, faraday said:
On 11/26/2018 at 12:01 PM, onekoolguy said:

When you get one you really like and they have most of the qualities you look for in a woman, it hurts a lot to discover that they wanted the lifestyle not you?

Perhaps it means that the qualities you look for aren't right for you....?

The smartest one sentence i have seen so far on this forum !   flew right over the heads of almost everyone i do believe

On 11/26/2018 at 12:55 PM, rvaviator said:

Hi .. Just sent you a PM ....

I put money on that she is playing you ...

good to see you are reading up on the subject of  relationships   ????

5 hours ago, Gandtee said:

Bailout while the goings good. It looks like you will be taken to the cleaners if you don't.

i think he's already been to the cleaners.  Only question now is will he even have a shirt on his back by

the time he leaves

2 hours ago, rvaviator said:

Valid point .....  Especially if a late teenager, I stand corrected .. or maybe ... Easy for them to slip up and talk about 'papa' .. oh shit .. which one ??

They are 12 and 15 so a valid point on several items: Yeah might not want to know moms BF I understand that. Also the other guys? Yes one of them takes the 12 year old to a class for her. Just found out. But its ok as it's the "Cousin" haha

The thing I have trouble understanding, Is how can she get away with spending up to 3 months away with me? Maybe it's worth it to have me support the kids? I understand that Thai guys will not support another guys kids!

My companion, later my long term current wife, had a rough background and two young boys. She was honest to the point that some of her background stories hurt my pride but there they were, take her or leave her alone. I didn't initially love her but I gradually fell in love with her. I've met all or most of her extended Thai family, even met her shit ex-husband who showed up for wedding of one of her sons. Family on brides family invited him and I politely, with strong wishes to smash his face, shook his hand. Wife nor sons have any contact with him as he is apparently a qualified pr**k. Has new wife and allegedly treats her has he did my wife. So, an honest and truthful wife is very important to a lasting relationship. Monetarily we are in good shape. She shared our tours in Sudan, Saudi, and Nigeria. We've been to the States and she met all my remaining family plus my Daughter and Son. If you can't or don't want to trust your 'Nurse', tighten the harness of your chute and bail out.

23 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

If you can't or don't want to trust your 'Nurse', tighten the harness of your chute and bail out.

That's a great story Oldrunner.

Glad it worked out for you and her.

Thanks for sharing! And for the advise.

32 minutes ago, onekoolguy said:

They are 12 and 15 so a valid point on several items: Yeah might not want to know moms BF I understand that. Also the other guys? Yes one of them takes the 12 year old to a class for her. Just found out. But its ok as it's the "Cousin" haha

The thing I have trouble understanding, Is how can she get away with spending up to 3 months away with me? Maybe it's worth it to have me support the kids? I understand that Thai guys will not support another guys kids!

Its all about the money .. Simple ... Consider it a '3 months well-paid job' ..... Yes, my understanding is that very few Thai guys will support other guys kids. Maybe only one is his?

I think you know what to do.

Perhaps she tells him she is working overseas as a nurse? Not entirely unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/25/2018 at 11:32 PM, onekoolguy said:

It just occurred to me that there is no mention what so ever about kids or husband on her facebook pages?

Only pictures of her and lots of trips.

Maybe you only know one of her FB accounts?  ????

On 11/25/2018 at 11:43 PM, onekoolguy said:

Unfortunately, I think you are right? 

I have been letting her use my new car. It has an anti theft gps devise. 

Gives complete map tracking. The other day she said she was in the hospital. But the car went on a three day trip to Ubon!

you have your answer - and yes, it is "possible" that she allowed a friend of her to borrow the car to drive to Ubon for a family emergency and she forgot to tell you as she was so busy....

The fact that you are asking the questions here, should tell you what you know already 

On 11/26/2018 at 7:28 PM, onekoolguy said:

That's a good question, but she actually does teach part time. Most of her friends are nurses that she worked with. Many are married to Guys like us. A benefit from working at Bumrungrad I guess?

Maybe she worked at nana before Bumrungrad.... Its just across the Road 

On 11/26/2018 at 1:16 PM, onekoolguy said:

Why is it that so many of the women who learn great social skills are in it for the money? I really wish I could find a so called "Good Girl" with the same social skills?

I know that its just business for some women to learn to be great companions but sorting them out is tough!

Thais are basically racists. So good girls with good social skills normally have many suitors so no need to look for farangs. The other type ,on the other hand , are in it for the good life from the walking ATMs. 

On 11/26/2018 at 7:35 PM, onekoolguy said:

Actually this woman dresses like a model to fit any occasion, knows how to do perfect make up, can carry on an intelligent conversation in English, is comfortable in about any social situation and of course is expert at working men! Haha Including me!

The Trust issue is a killer, but really hard to let go!

Her skill set may have been honed in her type of work? Practise makes perfect.... perhaps op can tell us where he met her first ? 

1 minute ago, britishrepublican said:

Hire a P.I

You'll soon discover everything.

No need for a P. I.

This thread, thanks to input from the highly experienced TVF experts, has sussed out all the possibilities.

To summarize, she is a FAKE, a gold digger, probably a former professional who learned all the tricks to bleeding an older farang dry from her co workers. But she's not very good at it. She's left a trail that's easy to follow. And he's been pretty good at following but his little head and ego just won't let him give up.

He's in love with her, or at least with her looks, charm, relative youth, sweetness (when she wants) and bedroom skills. He knows the truth but just isn't ready to take action.

But it has made for an interesting read !

Archived