Thai Passport required

charliemike11

Hi Guys I'm somewhat out of the Thai loop for the past several years and in need of some help.

My Step daughter wants to come visit myself and her Thai mother in the UK next year. The Daughter is based in Udon Thani with her Grandmother and I need to sort out a Thai passport and visa for her holiday. 

Can a passport application be done in Udon Thani or do we need to travel to Bangkok still? 

many Thanks

My GF got a passport there a few months ago, be aware that they only hand out a certain amount of queue tickets, she went there at around 2pm, they were out of tickets for this day already and she had to go there again on another day. So you should go in the morning.

6 hours ago, charliemike11 said:

My Step daughter wants to come visit myself and her Thai mother in the UK next year.

How old is the daughter?

Depending on that it might be necessary to get written (notarized) consent by both (legal) parents.

If I understand your post correctly you will be in Thailand with her to do the application?

Edited by KhunBENQ

18 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Depending on that it might be necessary to get written (notarized) consent by both (legal) parents.

Under the age of 20 requires parental consent to get a passport.

Application info is here and a list of passport offices as well. http://www.consular.go.th/main/contents/images/text_editor/files/Manual PP/2561-09-05-under20-merge-1_0.pdf